Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i really don't get the 'cinnamon in my teeth' part and what it has to do with anything, plus how does a kiss get things in your teeth. makes no sense. i get having cinnamon ON your teeth, but IN your teeth as if it's stuck like broccoli or something?!

Imagine her reading this, agreeing, and leaving it off the album as a result.

We're all coming for you if she does.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

-------------HIDES-------------  :judgingu3:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

assuming cinnamon hasn’t already been scrapped because she’s sick of hearing about it in every reply to her on social media :eartha:

can you guys stop talking about having cinnamon stuck in people’s teeth from a kiss? i’m screaming but disgusted at the same time

the dryness of this era is making us to talk about cinnamon stuck in Lana’s teeth skehjsjsjsjsjnsnsbs

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

to be fair she shouldn’t care what crusty stinky older beerbelly white men think about her because they aren’t/will never be her fan base. if they’re still saying things like this when she’s been looking so underwhelming compared to her old looks, they would say it even with a paper bag over her head. why? they hate women :smokeney:

You always spill the best tea :lolliney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

to be fair she shouldn’t care what crusty stinky older beerbelly white men think about her because they aren’t/will never be her fan base. if they’re still saying things like this when she’s been looking so underwhelming compared to her old looks, they would say it even with a paper bag over her head. why? they hate women :smokeney:

(i know this is laughable cos we have nothing from her) but all this also makes me wonder what direction she's actually going in future wise, that is if she doesn't retire completely lol

we've had the image change, but this is her actively introducing herself to a totally different fan base. which defo makes the theory some have had that she's trying to enter the 'humourless straight men' arena seem possible. also it sort of explains her potentially being bored of NFR, she's clearly moved on already

all her past references to heavy metal too, the potential for her to alienate everybody even further seems possible and career suicide clearly doesn't bother her

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I never thought this pre-release era would be even longer than lfl's pre-release era. I really thought this was gonna be a quick Honeymoon type of release back when she dropped MAC and Venice Bitch and started teasing half the album. I was sure it was gonna be a December/January/early February drop. 

qfrWuBl.png

I never thought this pre-release era would be even longer than lfl's pre-release era. I really thought this was gonna be a quick Honeymoon type of release back when she dropped MAC and Venice Bitch and started teasing half the album. I was sure it was gonna be a December/January/early February drop. 

Honestly same, I never imagined we would be sitting here mid-May with no album

giphy.gif  

Ok they do have a point tho. Lana makes the song sound a bit more lounge, whereas Gwen has this twang and natural attitude to her voice that'd really vibe w the track. Not just bc she's from No Doubt from a similar time, but it'd just be easier to audio swallow 

Definitely that's not the reason they wish Gwen did it. Gwen was part of a band with men, and did "universal music". Lana is a solo female singer. Lol.

Like those who like Evanescence just because it's a rock band. If Amy Lee was a solo singer they wouldn't like her.

Honestly same, I never imagined we would be sitting here mid-May with no album

with no tracklist, artwork, real interviews... 

Okay because I hate myself I decided to read the comments on Sublime's re-post ...

The very first comment didn't disappoint. "Lana's voice really doesn't match the style" and the same person followed that up with, "it would've been cool if someone like Gwen Stefani did it."

:stop:

also Gwen worked with Sublime in the past, like on that song Saw Red

She is responsible for my animosity towards her poetry book, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

When she announced the poetry book, I was like, "I care much more about the music but it's something she wants to do so okay, cool. Probably will end up buying it ..."

You know, and then she started posting poems and no music, and I was like, "... this is a bit irritating but she wants to do it, so okay, cool. Music soon, surely. Possibly won't buy the book because it's all on Insta anyway ..."

And now I'm like, "FUCK THE POETRY BOOK. STAB IT IN ITS FACE. ME? BUY IT? HAHAHAHAHAHA."

I'm convinced the poetry book is a horcrux

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.