Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Seeing as she had just had photos released of them, I think she is just talking about her luck changing in getting a guy.

Nah. She's been on and off with him for over a year. 

I think she’s talking about us waiting so long and thats going to change soon

In all seriousness, she might be hinting at a surprise drop ... "things can turn on a dime" = "I can drop it at any moment, bitches"

I don't believe for a moment that she's scrapping it. She's said repeatedly that she loves it, and Jack and others put a lot of work into it, too. So no way. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

it's ok these full songs will definitely end up on youtube in 15 years

i'll be old and decrepit by then...how am i supposed to shake my ass to cinnamon 15 years from now

it's just the way i feel

My friend saw this posted in her local California Barnes & Noble. I wonder if they know something we don't or are just speculating like the rest of us - 

VfQlMGu.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

My friend saw this posted in her local California Barnes & Noble. I wonder if they know something we don't or are just speculating like the rest of us - 

VfQlMGu.jpg

Heyo, can ya pls ask ur friend which specific one, if that's not too invasive? I'll ask em personally what this is all about -- 

UV/Honeymoon

She might be releasing something on her birthday, which would fit the "daily life" mood of the album perfectly

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

VfQlMGu.jpg

to be fair this literally means next to nothing given NFR has been "coming soon" since september 2018 to every publication that's covered her and the songs since then

Is that a fucking promise bc if so my wallet's been fucking readyyy HpA71Vz.gif

Just wanted to say that the dates are in a chronological order, and the list follows the same order. Could be a coincidence, or Lana is actually coming on June 21 or before

Edit: I quoted the wrong post sorry haha

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just wanted to say that the dates are in a chronological order, and the list follows the same order. Could be a coincidence, or Lana is actually coming on June 21 or before

Edit: I quoted the wrong post sorry haha

This could be right considering the fact that this second press release stated that the album is coming in the middle of the year.

giphy.gif