Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

giphy.gif

After everything she's been through I don't blame her if she quits the business or pulls a Kate Bush or Enya by just releasing music but never tours again. The moment Lana became "famous" she has been laughed at, criticized (SNL), attacked and bullied - even by other celebrities. Kim Gordon told Lana to go "kill herself already". Frances Cobain went on a twitter rampage attacking Lana. Then came the stalking. One "fan" broke into her beach house. Some other "fans" stole her cars. The two Russian "fan girls" who stalked Lana everywhere then threatened her - to the point she had to get a restraining orders. That one "fan" who wanted to kidnap her, rape her and strangle her so they "can be together forever".  She once said she was retiring in 2013. She must have been thinking about it many times after what's happened to her.

The woman needs a break.

Asking her about NFR in every post she posts on twitter or instagram probably makes her want to release the album even less. I wouldn't be surprised if she shelved the poetry book after the awful things people said in here about her poetry. I'm sure she reads here, it's not even a question. 

Remember, Lana is human and she has feelings. Be a little gentle that's all.

Honestly I wouldn’t mind if she quit touring and just released music for several years. Just focus on making projects. Maybe have a few pop up shows or festival shows but nothing worldwide and 30+ shows for one project. This one probably won’t get a tour, with how quiet she’s being. Remember how short the Endless Summer Tour was? Only had 20 shows, compared to the LATTM Tour which was 39 shows & her Paradise tour which was 51 shows. I wouldn’t even miss it if she stopped touring for maybe 3-5 years and lived her life, making music at the same time

(Imagine if she stopped touring and made a SoundCloud and just started putting random tracks there every couple weeks.... a bitch can dream)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Are we sure it was Chases's photoshoot? Maybe Lana was finally shooting the NFR cover.

Might be ... as I said that photog's shit is very industrial and her hair looks styled, etc. 

I bet she takes Chase on tour to Europe next month. That's probably why she allowed herself to be photographed with him. She always has to take a boy toy with her when she travels. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Screaming. She ain't ever gonna escape from these comments.

lss8kun.png

She can turn them off if she doesn’t want to see it I mean- she’s done it before

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She can turn them off if she doesn’t want to see it I mean- she’s done it before

yeah but if she wants feedback on non related NFR posts, then that's too bad cause even the local lana stans have had ENOUGH :lmao:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Honestly I wouldn’t mind if she quit touring and just released music for several years. Just focus on making projects. Maybe have a few pop up shows or festival shows but nothing worldwide and 30+ shows for one project. This one probably won’t get a tour, with how quiet she’s being. Remember how short the Endless Summer Tour was? Only had 20 shows, compared to the LATTM Tour which was 39 shows & her Paradise tour which was 51 shows. I wouldn’t even miss it if she stopped touring for maybe 3-5 years and lived her life, making music at the same time

(Imagine if she stopped touring and made a SoundCloud and just started putting random tracks there every couple weeks.... a bitch can dream)

That would be awesome. Touring is a nightmare.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

are we assuming that pic is from a full photoshoot?

My delusional mind is also assuming it's the NFR cover and Chase just happened to take a few shots with Lana.

Edit: Oop nevermind it's not for NFR

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

giphy.gif

My goodness he's gorgeous. 

I'm glad her hair is still light colored. 

Who's? His or hers? Because both have gorgeous eyes.  :heart:

Talking about hers actually, couldn’t even stare at him when I saw that pic for the first time X) dude got some pretty eyes too though

she has an ombré looking moment going on with that hair so i guess she didn’t actually fully keep the auburn? her look is giving me honeymoon vibes though (esp the red cat eye glasses).... absolutely gorjus luv xx

as for chase i still think he’s ugly but at least he’s not as ugly as moby :rip: