Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the hair, the tattoo, the eyes, this is what we want! Now i cant wait for the Steven shoot

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

I guess that video of her singing in the car is actually new because she’s got the same nails in this photoshoot. Also! I’m thinking she jumped in on Chase’s photoshoot, not the other way around.

lilkimxchapelle.png

I guess that video of her singing in the car is actually new because she’s got the same nails in this photoshoot. Also! I’m thinking she jumped in on Chase’s photoshoot, not the other way around.

Yeahhhhh. 

Damn, I got all excited and thought that the bitch was doing some work but instead she's just watching her boyfriend work.  :usrs:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

it's official! she's dating him so maybe NFR would be about him lol

https://twitter.com/LanaDelReyArabs/status/1131158990078001152

I do feel some songs will be about him on NFR... there was an early tabloid report where her friends told the reporter that it was an on and off relationship, that he was bad for her but she kept going back to him... 

In the past, she did say that she wasnt super productive when she was super happy or super sad... Maybe HE's part of the reason why NFR is stalling: their relatiosnhip was too much to handle and work (that plus 10 years of working non-stop)

Full agree. Imagine any of us going through all of that, and trying to remain sane and coherent.

I would rectify it by not continuously posting clips of songs at seemingly random intervals, with no context, all for an album that has been announced but with no release date.

It would be so fine - and I'm sure everyone here would agree - if Lana had a total social media cleanse and took as much time as she needed to reposition her life.

What's not cool is announcing an album, telling your fan base that it's finished, then not being transparent to communicate when it all be out, why it might be delayed or updating them on any aspect of it.

Lana doesn't owe is anything and can do what she wants but

why

does

she

keep

teasing

us

with

clips

of

songs

3lfQEhw.png

Ok this might sound stupid but what if the snippets were never specifically for us or to tease the album? This sounds a little middle school, but what if she posted the snippets to share how she was feeling and to communicate with Chase? like we don’t know how good they are at communicating. I know it’s be inconsiderate to us, but idk maybe she’s hung up on her relationship atm. People do it all the time with songs by other people so why not with her own? Idk maybe I’m starting to sound crazy with this.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Ok this might sound stupid but what if the snippets were never specifically for us or to tease the album? This sounds a little middle school, but what if she posted the snippets to share how she was feeling and to communicate with Chase? like we don’t know how good they are at communicating. I know it’s be inconsiderate to us, but idk maybe she’s hung up on her relationship atm. People do it all the time with songs by other people so why not with her own? Idk maybe I’m starting to sound crazy with this.

girl what

don’t think she would title them or keep repeating “so excited for you guys to hear this one” if it was

I would rectify it by not continuously posting clips of songs at seemingly random intervals, with no context, all for an album that has been announced but with no release date.

It would be so fine - and I'm sure everyone here would agree - if Lana had a total social media cleanse and took as much time as she needed to reposition her life.

What's not cool is announcing an album, telling your fan base that it's finished, then not being transparent to communicate when it all be out, why it might be delayed or updating them on any aspect of it.

Lana doesn't owe is anything and can do what she wants but

why

does

she

keep

teasing

us

with

clips

of

songs

Well, we have almost all fully agreed to the point you’re making, that announcing an album as finished, saying it will be out within a few months, teasing songs, etc., was unprofessional at best and self-destructive and stupid at worst.

But there were aspects we liked, like the release of the 3 singles.

Don’t assume her life is in some sort of chaos, large or less than large, BUT, within THAT chaos, she is able to somehow make smart, objective choices about her career and the album’s release. The messiness of this era only underscores some problem or series of problems about which we know nothing, and can only guess at and theorize about.

As far as we and her Stans everywhere go, I really doubt we figure into equation at all. Stans are part of celebrity culture, and if she’s distancing herself from its direct, major aspects, and aspects she sees as toxic, she’s very likely distancing herself from thinking much about her fans. She has hundreds of thousands, and many are of the more casual, non-Stan variety.

Okay so, I'm really fucking weird as anyone who's read any of my shit knows, but

My mental image of a poster is their profile pic. 99% of you look like Lana, but you're all different versions. So in this case, I'm reading this post, looking at your profile pic, and dying fucking laughing. Like, I'm sorry, I know it's not meant to be a funny post, but you're all, "I'm so fucking TIRED of this shit" and I'm just here imagining red-eyed Lana in your profile pic saying all that shit and I'm dying.

oh god same lmao

that's why i hate it when people change their pfps

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Apparently in the same Moby book he claimed he dated a young (20yr old) Natalie Dormer, who's come out to say that she was 18, didn't date him, but when she met him he was inappropriate.  If so thank g-d Lana's out here saying he's a WASP that would be guillotined in a revolution lmao, I stan one (1) woman

locals only

girl what

don’t think she would title them or keep repeating “so excited for you guys to hear this one” if it was

I meant the more recent ones like In your car and be stronger, by the ones from last fall when she released the singles. Like idk the be stronger video especially she doesn’t look like she’s in a promo mood.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688