There’s no end in sight

But Lana doesnt care

Nothing scares her anymore

Kiss it hard because its gone

NFR Sadness!!!

Lana wanted us to know

That baby its the best

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I really wish Lana would release a single from NFR on the heels of Doin Time. It's doing well and it just seems smart. But she probably won't :/

I'm carting my latest conspiracy theory over from the other thread:

Maybe "Norman Fucking Rockwell" (the track) is about Moby, and she purposely waited 'til his memoir was out and the news of them dating went viral, so that Moby would essentially be promoting her album and she wouldn't have to.

Even if it's not about him, if the lyrics are vague/cryptic enough (which, knowing her, they are), she should drop it today just to fuck with everyone because everyone will assume that it is, given the timing. I just want a fucking NFR song and I will go to any lengths to justify.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

im sorry but this wait has just put this whole album into a bad taste for me. im not even excited. i dont even expect any song to turn out good and not because i dont like what we've gotten, ive loved it. but just the whole wait makes me so bitter and i dont even want to enjoy this album. just start a whole fucking new era. its been dragged out and its old. over it and over her dont-give-a-fuck attitude. 

i cant wait to see yall post some shit like "yall talk shit but then will cry when the album is out" ctfu ok and mind your business

im sorry but this wait has just put this whole album into a bad taste for me. im not even excited. i dont even expect any song to turn out good and not because i dont like what we've gotten, ive loved it. but just the whole wait makes me so bitter and i dont even want to enjoy this album. just start a whole fucking new era. its been dragged out and its old. over it and over her dont-give-a-fuck attitude. 

i cant wait to see yall post some shit like "yall talk shit but then will cry when the album is out" ctfu ok and mind your business

Okay so, I'm really fucking weird as anyone who's read any of my shit knows, but

My mental image of a poster is their profile pic. 99% of you look like Lana, but you're all different versions. So in this case, I'm reading this post, looking at your profile pic, and dying fucking laughing. Like, I'm sorry, I know it's not meant to be a funny post, but you're all, "I'm so fucking TIRED of this shit" and I'm just here imagining red-eyed Lana in your profile pic saying all that shit and I'm dying.

Who on their right mind would listen to White Mustang in any capacity let alone acknowledge its existence

Wow, Shirley. I thought you had good taste.

think the worst thing about white mustang for me is that it's allegedly about g-eazy, i mean of all the men in the entire world. he's literally pathetic and we think moby is bad

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Would you rather her reuse that old “hot potato” lyric on NFR and release it now or have this long wait? Lololol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

think the worst thing about white mustang for me is that it's allegedly about g-eazy, i mean of all the men in the entire world. he's literally pathetic and we think moby is bad

I always got the impression it was about Barrie. Doesn’t he have like a white mustang fender guitar or something? And his record dropped during the time Lana was writing LFL. Never heard the G-Eazy theory for that song lol. But really who knows haha.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Well since she's been composing and co-producing all her songs for the past 4/5 years, I think she definitely learned the basics on the piano. I bet she asked Rick to teach her.

Lana plays piano and has been playing it for years. She's not Amy Lee or Tori Amos but she can play. 

86d96de70538d395e4de598c51e9ff4c.png

As well as Chuck and their dad. 

hqdefault.jpg

Tbh she does seem like she’s getting sick of being a celebrity and just wants a balance of creating art and living her regular life. And I think fans harassing her constantly is probably making her want to quit it all even more. It sucks though since writing and performing is her passion so she’s forced to deal with this crap to fulfill her passion. That’s why Joni Mitchell “quit” after almost every album but kept coming back. It’s hard to choose between your life and your art.

giphy.gif

After everything she's been through I don't blame her if she quits the business or pulls a Kate Bush or Enya by just releasing music but never tours again. The moment Lana became "famous" she has been laughed at, criticized (SNL), attacked and bullied - even by other celebrities. Kim Gordon told Lana to go "kill herself already". Frances Cobain went on a twitter rampage attacking Lana. Then came the stalking. One "fan" broke into her beach house. Some other "fans" stole her cars. The two Russian "fan girls" who stalked Lana everywhere then threatened her - to the point she had to get a restraining orders. That one "fan" who wanted to kidnap her, rape her and strangle her so they "can be together forever".  She once said she was retiring in 2013. She must have been thinking about it many times after what's happened to her.

The woman needs a break.

Asking her about NFR in every post she posts on twitter or instagram probably makes her want to release the album even less. I wouldn't be surprised if she shelved the poetry book after the awful things people said in here about her poetry. I'm sure she reads here, it's not even a question. 

Remember, Lana is human and she has feelings. Be a little gentle that's all.