Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Barrie was uglier tbh

Also, idk why I'm saying this but Francesco is really a hot dude, I'd be a hole for him :defeated:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Barrie was uglier tbh

Also, idk why I'm saying this but Francesco is really a hot dude, I'd be a hole for him :defeated:

barrie def isn’t as conventionally hot (he’s a short pale emo lil scottie) but something about chase is so ugly to me. i think it’s the nose + tiny lips? he looks like squidward or a hollywood farquad idk jfgsjdhdj :rip:

but yes francesco. i know everyone on here hates him but he’s the hottest one she dated (other than that buff chiseled guitarist, forgot his name) and their pics together are SOOOO hot. every time i look at them i die.

Her hottest bf was the old-ish blonde one (Mark? Mike?)

But anyway, I wonder if Chase will have some kind of impact on NFR, depending if Lana wants to pull another IMF (except written in a good light this time lol).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

why have her albums been taken off iTunes? :raven:

they’re up on mine :w8ing:

Her hottest bf was the old-ish blonde one (Mark? Mike?)

But anyway, I wonder if Chase will have some kind of impact on NFR, depending if Lana wants to pull another IMF (except written in a good light this time lol).

wasn’t nfr completed/done before she dated chase though? i guess unless it’s been reworked, which, even then i doubt it’d change much.

Aren’t GaGa and Taylor coming with new albums too though?? Maybe this glitch means something deeper... brb getting my clown face painted back on!

LMAO the funniest joke of all time is that Gaga is coming with a new album before summer  :lmao:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

the only rule we need to go by this era: nothing means anything, so don’t get your hopes up

"And pretending that nothing means anything"  :creep: 

queen foreshadowed our meltdowns in GL  :toofunny:

nothing means anything, so don’t get your hopes up

immediately following hideninyfnhroedmwidkjah in the tracklist, we have this title: another piano ballad with exactly the same level of production

it's just the way i feel