Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't think the tweet is album related. Just Lana and her random quotes

She's fucking with us, though - she obviously knows everyone is going to lose their minds guessing what it means. I'm over her nonsense. Like she's tweeted this and now we won't hear from her for 3 months :rip:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yes, as I personally saw coming! NFR is now dead and cancelled!! I can feel it in my bones. Goodbye Cinnamon, and all of the other classics we will never get to hear in full. You guys suffered a fate that no other song should ever have to go through (besides tomorrow never came florida kilos) and I commend all of you for your bravery in those trying times. I’m ready to put you to rest now. Sleep tight, my loves. I’ll pray for you every night and day for the rest of my life.

FTFY but I agree w/ the sentiment

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Another dumb vague post no one asked for. *eyeroll* then she'll get mad at NFR comments as if she didn't ask for them

She's fucking with us, though - she obviously knows everyone is going to lose their minds guessing what it means. I'm over her nonsense. Like she's tweeted this and now we won't hear from her for 3 months :rip:

Her non sense is what gets stans upset - then her and Ben get mad when stans lash back.... make it make sense

I feel like someone I love is trying to break up with me, but instead of losing someone I love...I'm losing NFR  :crying5:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

The thought of the album being cancelled just makes me cackle at this stage in my NFR Pre Release career

The thought of the album being cancelled just makes me cackle at this stage in my NFR Pre Release career

Seriously. It's like a figment of our collective imaginations at this point anyway, so  :whatever:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i am the lone ranger

sitting wistfully in the theatre

pondering at the red satin veils and gold sheathed tassles surrounding and orchestrating the diminishing architecture of the theatre

waiting for my baby to be delivered from his mechanical casketized incubator..sparking and screaming various white noise from the steam as that maniacal bitch clacks at it with her 2017 organic nails, with two fingers suspiciously cut for malpractice

everybody left this theatre, ihave kicked them out. it is my theatre now

i am burning this theatre to the gtound, i am comitting arson. hundreds might've died, the roaches lived

my baby lives

my bby will be birthed from her flames. i am sitting in the seat marked as row #19, letter J3. with the roaches that lived, twiddling the fried hair strands from a nearby patron drinking patron that never got to go home

i hear the infantile whining from the incubator, 

give me my fucking child lana