Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I would like her setlist to be something like this (based on the March concert and the ones I would also like to hear):

west coast intro as in the BUKU and then the official song begins OR intro la to the moon+13beaches
cherry
brooklyn baby
mariners
white mustang
groupie love OR 13 beaches (w/o the orchestra)
* btd
* blue jeans
mtwbt OR terrence OR shades 
hope (though I doubt she sings this one LOL so I would like to listen old money instead)
how to disappear (tho as I said before, I doubt she will sing too, so I would like to hear love)
the blackest day OR money power glory
* ride
* video games
ultraviolence
* summertime 
venice bitch

by the way, this means that for me all Born To Die songs could be shortened - like the first verse, chorus, bridge, and chorus.

iv9uXjw.gif

it wasn't a complaint or a dunk on ireland, was just an observation as i've found it quite unusual touring behaviour compared to a lot of other bands/singers (not suggesting it's a bad thing obviously) should've articulated myself better. i'm in the north of england and have never seen any tour dates to my knowledge that wouldn't involve a hotel stay/travel costs

As someone who lives in Scotland who rarely gets more than one tour date to the whole country and sometimes none, needing to travel to England for tours, I don’t feel super sympathetic to English people that complain someone’s not in an 100 ft radius of them, but I do understand the frustration. If you want to see her in your life time though, you’re probably going to want to travel. It’s more fun that way anyway.

As someone who lives in Scotland who rarely gets more than one tour date to the whole country and sometimes none, needing to travel to England for tours, I don’t feel super sympathetic to English people that complain someone’s not in an 100 ft radius of them, but I do understand the frustration. If you want to see her in your life time though, you’re probably going to want to travel. It’s more fun that way anyway.

yeah and as i said it wasn't a complaint, i'm also not frustrated as i literally just said it was an observation

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

So... who’s in for a new NFR single before she resumes festival season (June 22)? Because it sure would be welcomed!!!

This is my tentative prediction ... but it'll have to be registered soon for that to happen and so far, nothing.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So... who’s in for a new NFR single before she resumes festival season (June 22)? Because it sure would be welcomed!!!

HOW *clap emoji* TO *clap emoji* DISAPPEAR *clap emoji*

it's just the way i feel

She didnt put out a new single before her BUKU show :/ I wouldnt be surprised if Doin’ Time is all the new material we’re getting

Y’all gon remember this tho

*Develops alzheimer’s specifically to forget this era*

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I think she’s gotten smart about not registering them by this point ‍♂

She has to register, I think? She registered Doin' Time like a week before she said anything about it; someone here found it.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She has to register, I think? She registered Doin' Time like a week before she said anything about it; someone here found it.

That was from someone on ATRL who found the radio impact date