Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It is incredibly easy to put censorship labels on jewel cases with explicit album covers, which allows them to be sold in any record store with no issue, so that "insider" is spewing complete bullshit.

The name of the album was not a good surprise when it was announced but it has grown on me a lot. I wouldn't mind a change of name tbh (unless it does take 8 months :crossed: )but I don't think this is true either lmao.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

can we stop believing these random ass “insiders” that come out of nowhere with something ~groundbreaking~ when they never proven their validity with any previous info whatsoever.... i get that the drought makes people hallucinate but let’s not lose all cognitive function :stareney:

also i’m definitely also talking about certain members on here that do the same bs. like @@Fantasy or whatever the hell. log off.

I’ve been waiting for Norman Fucking Rockwell now for ages (I realize it hasn't even been a year, but let me feel my feelings) so when it comes I want NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL.

Aaaaand back to the name discussion. Been lurking for a while and it's quite funny how this conversation keeps going in circles. As someone in the comments on the post said: Tyler the creator also called his album scum fuck flower boy and it was just referred to as flower boy everywhere. This definitely isn't the issue...

Aaaaand back to the name discussion. Been lurking for a while and it's quite funny how this conversation keeps going in circles. 

I must say I admire every single member who keep coming to this thread every single day to talk about the same thing over and over again. I wish I had the dedication tbh

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I actually believe we'll get the album next year. This year just doesn't even seem possible anymore...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I actually believe we'll get the album next year. This year just doesn't even seem possible anymore...

If it’s delayed till next year we DESERVE A HIGH BUDGET VIDEO for Cinnamon, In Your Car, HIAB, & another one + a lil ep

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

giphy.gif

Nah more like purgatory, Hell is way more interesting than this bore of an era.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The fact that she liked a Tweet of an article of most anticipated albums this year keeps me hoping that it's coming sometime in summer  :defeated:

Yes, taking the word of ‘mysterious insiders’ is a huge mistake. Don’t be fooled. Those are the same people who create and post fake track listings and fake cover art.

Even with the March release date, endless ‘professional’ websites simply reposted the March 29th date without verifying it or attempting to learn whether it originally came from a credible source. And they’re supposed to be journalists of some kind!

That’s why I repeat that only the Interscope website or a new official press release from Interscope means anything.

Something from LDR herself might be honestly intended but also half true or half accurate, and likely still subject to change, and thus unreliable.

The number 1 album this week will do around 55k-60k units... why is Lana/her team SO dumb

IGOR is staying in top with 165,000 album equivalent units as it deserves. Post UV Lana could never :hooker:.

Stream IGOR, all tracks written, produced and arranged by Tyler Okonma :hottie:

8nl2OpX.png