Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

How accurate is this sourcing b?

Just pure speculation, but they've made a few points though: Vogue Italia always reveals who's on the cover on the first sunday of the month and they usually do multiple covers  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Ben confirmed there is NO ISSUE with Norman Fucking Rockwell's title on instagram.

can we even trust him though? he probably just wants us to stop bombarding him tbh

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Okay so Norman Rockwell's family member AND Ben both confirmed there is no issue with the album title so can we put this tired conspiracy behind us?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay so Norman Rockwell's family member AND Ben both confirmed there is no issue with the album title so can we put this tired conspiracy behind us?

Seriously I thought after hearing from his family we’d be done with that. It’s tired lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

in conclussion:

it has not been released because she does not want to

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I mean maybe there is no problem at all and it’s just they don’t wanna release it yet. Lady Gaga allegedly was already supposed to release something but due to high volume of released already nothing’s happened. It could actually be a similar situation just Lana is worse at keeping her mouth shut lol

ok so what could be the problem if it's not the title ? 

where do we begin... -gets on glasses- -sits back in armchair-

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

ooh i know, let's go back to blaming eVuL iNtErScOpE!!!! that always works! let's continue completely ignoring her clear statement that all of this is intentional and blame a bunch of faceless guys in suits. then ben. then, idk, chase? billy eyelash? lady gaga? her tragic romance with jack jerkinoff?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I mean maybe there is no problem at all and it’s just they don’t wanna release it yet. Lady Gaga allegedly was already supposed to release something but due to high volume of released already nothing’s happened. It could actually be a similar situation just Lana is worse at keeping her mouth shut lol

And they’re at the same label aren’t they? That would make sense. Or maybe it’s that it’s a more personal album for herself again and she’s waiting for the right time for herself to be ready to put it out there

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

When will people realize there is nothing preventing the release of the album other than Lana herself doing things as she pleases? Homegirl literally said she doesn't have a plan for the era at all lmao 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

When will people realize there is nothing preventing the release of the album other than Lana herself doing things as she pleases? Homegirl literally said she doesn't have a plan for the era at all lmao 

no, it's norman rockwell's money-hungry, censorship-loving, anti-lana estate and we will not be convinced otherwise!!!

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.