Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Time for that pitiful joke of mine, again

wrl28i.jpg

ETA: even Twitter knows she's a troll. She came up under "suggested users" when I was tagging the troll pic

2hpne4z.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

born to die is aquarius

paradise scorpio

ultragemini

honeymoon virgo

lust for life cancer

i swear to god if this is the duet that psychic a few pages back talked about years ago i will be unstanning. pls no, this is worse than her hanging out with her cheesy friends all day and sipping ugly beverages 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

i swear to god if this is the duet that psychic a few pages back talked about years ago i will be unstanning. pls no, this is worse than her hanging out with her cheesy friends all day and sipping ugly beverages 

its so funny bc he lit said he feels so many more collabs coming... this was all before the sublime cover too...  (not rly a collab but close enough)

ok idk ab yall but i do feel a collab with ellie is happening. im assuming they arent friends? and lana just followed her? its very odd for them to be together imo.. and ben has his little tricks so i wouldnt be surprised if he got them to record together

ok idk ab yall but i do feel a collab with ellie is happening. im assuming they arent friends? and lana just followed her? its very odd for them to be together imo.. and ben has his little tricks so i wouldnt be surprised if he got them to record together

that pic literally looks like they just casually met somewhere in LA for a sec. probably went to the same restaurant or whatever.

Dying.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/evyme7/lana-del-rey-horoscope-sign-cancer-gemini-astrology

There are photos of her wearing a necklace that says “Gemini,” too, but she must have only recently found her birth certificate, because it turns out she’s a Cancer. This could also be a classic Gemini prank, though her new birth chart checks out.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream