Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

thinking about it swan song really was the end of the classic "Lana Del Rey" persona

I think Get Free. Maybe this era is "the blue" lol

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Yeah, she might not be explicitly homophobic herself BUT SHE IS GOING TO A CHURCH THE PROMOTES ANTI GAY SHIT. That IS a problem. There’s literally nothing else that needs to be said.

I don't believe that Lana is homophobic, even if she goes to that church. For all we know, she could just be attending AA meetings that take place inside the church.

:um2: 

lana during a hillsong service when they start preaching anti-abortion and lgbt sermons yet she thought it was only a gospel concert with matcha brownies

gonna say it again 

going to a church that is well known for awful practices and views means you agree with it

i dont care how you justify lana going to hillsong but at the end of the day it means she cares more about herself and clout than the awful views of the church. by going, she is supporting them and giving them exposure to spread hatred even more. i get shes allowed to have views, but to willingly go to a church that is known for the views they have is pretty disgusting and shows a disregard to the huge majority of her fanbase who are lgbt. there is absolutely no way in hell lana doesn't know about hillsongs views and history. that coupled with the nfr mess has made this woman a fucking joke. she probably isnt homophobic, but continuing to go to the church when there is an outcry from your fans for both news on the album and the church demonstrates her clownery  :flop:

anyway go stream the unproblematic miss diamandis  :crossed:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I hope on LDR7 we get a cover of this song. I can’t imagine how amazing it would be...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

gonna say it again

going to a church that is well known for awful practices and views means you agree with it

This is such a bad mentality to have. Do you think all people in North Korea hates Americans, just by being there? Bc it’s well know NK hates the US, yet, not EVERYONE there hates the US.... it’s the same concept. Going there doesn’t mean anything, especially since she’s not going during when most churches have a service time (which is usually Wednesday or Sundays), she’s going on Fridays and other random days of the week. I think her having an AA meeting there actually makes a lot of sense

And honestly it’s not our business. If nobody took pics of her there, nobody would know and nobody would give a shit where she’s going or what she’s doing. She’s not publicly supporting the church or posting about it, she’s doing it privately

Being a celebrity is hard bc no matter what you do, you’re shamed. You go to church for yourself, hoping for self-improvement, you’re called a homophobe. You support gay pride, the ACTUAL homophobic pricks come out of the woodworks and says “FUCK YOU”. That’s why she’s always stayed away from politics and why she doesn’t want to speak about issues like feminism bc either way, someone will give her shame for it. It’s not that she doesn’t care or doesn’t want to be involved, it’s a way to protect her public image and business (and is pretty smart to try and avoid it, honestly, with this political climate...)

Guys can we stop projecting hate towards a woman who’s just trying to live her life while she’s taking a break. It’s obvious there’s a bit of a break going on for her rn, for whichever reason I’m sure she has a few, and we should be fine with that. We’ve had 6 albums since 2010, an EP, a short film, and over 200+ unreleased songs. Chill out already (trust me, I want to hear nfr as much as anyone else but give her space, sheesh...)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This is such a bad mentality to have. Do you think all people in North Korea hates Americans, just by being there?

erm arent north koreans not allowed to leave NK? 

Eh, yes and no. There’s planes that fly out of the country and some people do leave and go to surrounding countries. A lot don’t leave bc they can’t afford to really eat much bc food is sometimes scarce and when they’re low, Kim Jung Un is known to keep the food for himself, BUT that doesn’t mean they don’t think freely and think life would be better anywhere else, including the US

giphy.gif

This is such a bad mentality to have. Do you think all people in North Korea hates Americans, just by being there? Bc it’s well know NK hates the US, yet, not EVERYONE there hates the US.... it’s the same concept. Going there doesn’t mean anything, especially since she’s not going during when most churches have a service time (which is usually Wednesday or Sundays), she’s going on Fridays and other random days of the week. I think her having an AA meeting there actually makes a lot of sense

And honestly it’s not our business. If nobody took pics of her there, nobody would know and nobody would give a shit where she’s going or what she’s doing. She’s not publicly supporting the church or posting about it, she’s doing it privately

Being a celebrity is hard bc no matter what you do, you’re shamed. You go to church for yourself, hoping for self-improvement, you’re called a homophobe. You support gay pride, the ACTUAL homophobic pricks come out of the woodworks and says “FUCK YOU”. That’s why she’s always stayed away from politics and why she doesn’t want to speak about issues like feminism bc either way, someone will give her shame for it. It’s not that she doesn’t care or doesn’t want to be involved, it’s a way to protect her public image and business (and is pretty smart to try and avoid it, honestly, with this political climate...)

Guys can we stop projecting hate towards a woman who’s just trying to live her life while she’s taking a break. It’s obvious there’s a bit of a break going on for her rn, for whichever reason I’m sure she has a few, and we should be fine with that. We’ve had 6 albums since 2010, an EP, a short film, and over 200+ unreleased songs. Chill out already (trust me, I want to hear nfr as much as anyone else but give her space, sheesh...)

She can go to a non-homophobic church if she wants self-improvement lmao. 

Anyway stream the dreamgirl leak.

locals only

People can't choose which country they're born into. Lana chooses to attend a church like Hillsong.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah ... being a citizen of a problematic country is, in most cases, involuntary, whereas attending a homophobic cult church is voluntary af.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

lana is CHOOSING to go to a homophobic church. comparing it to north korean citizens is literally so different. they dont really have a choice. what i was trying to say is by lana willingly attending, shes advocating for them and ignoring their anti lgbt history, which is basically a big "fuck you" to her fans

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23