Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I was really excited about the poetry book... until it didnt come for months and months just holding up the album release...

Same. I didn't really enjoy her poetry but I thought it would be a cool thing to have as a fan. Now I just don't care though.

locals only

3 months! have a little patience, september is around the corner!!!

Wait, did I miss something?

Did someone say something was happening in Sept or is this the "end of summer" theory?

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Fast forward to Friday June 14, 2019.

Miss Larvae del Rey has dropped NFR with music videos to accompany nearly every song, additionally, she drops a cover of Knockin' on Heaven's Door & announces that Tropico 2.0 is coming this fall. She applied a moisture masque to her hair & burned all of her leggings, HIADT has been annihilated from planet Earth & the critter friends have emigrated south, to hell.

Thank you for coming to my first IMAGINE session, a safe place I created for us to freely hallucinate.

Love this. :hooker:

Also, she has reworked Yosemite to fit with the album's sound and is now a psychedelic journey much like Venice Bitch. The album will have 3 covers, all shot by Neil on 120mm film.

“Mom friends”? Wait so now we’re mad that some of her friends are moms? She’s in her 30s, of course she has some friends with kids. Get over it. Also, she’s always had “mom friends”, most were just older than her before. You guys are getting more and more illogical over time.

hun, where did i say i was mad some of her friends are moms?  some of my fave artists are mothers, Lily Allen, MIA, Bjork.  it was just part of a description of her current wannabe-not-really-understanding-what-an-insta-baddie-basic-vapid-white-LA-church-lady-in-ill-fitting-yoga-pants-and-bad-cardigans lifestyle as opposed to "stoner rock goddess living on the wild side" which is an incarnation of LDR i still am holding out hope is a dangerous thing for to see in upcoming 2984 album "Norman Fucking Rockwell"

No, she's an actress. A screenwriter, a playwright, an undercover sociologist. 

Mrs. X is a secret age. I mean, agent. Changing wigs, fighting for gay rights. She is sticky. She is sweet. She is a fucking Cock Destroyer. She is a prostitute. She is reductive. She is a horse. She is a lifestyle. She is a choice. She is a freedom of expression. She isn't just a little bit of a slag, she is a total slag. She is a strong black woman. She is a prostitute. She is an actress, a screenwriter, a playwright, an undercover sociologist. She is a spy in the Haus of Gags. She is... Mrs. X. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

We need that poetry book so we can get the damn album. 

I've sent her several tweets pretending to be interested in it. 

I swear she must be binding all of them herself ... my God ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Love this. :hooker:

Also, she has reworked Yosemite to fit with the album's sound and is now a psychedelic journey much like Venice Bitch. The album will have 3 covers, all shot by Neil on 120mm film.

Beautiful enhancement, how would you like to be on my team as a Hallucinator to create content for my future IMAGINE SESSIONS?

We need that poetry book so we can get the damn album. 

I've sent her several tweets pretending to be interested in it. 

I swear she must be binding all of them herself ... my God ...

hey kids 

i have been binding one book per week

only have 286549 to go

music coming soon x

- L