Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This era really makes me miss the honeymoon era. Even the LFL era. This doesn't even feel like an era, it feels like she's trying to emulate what she thinks an era should be the rare times she posts. Just a mess.

locals only

I truly can't visualize a Post-Release thread

Well unless some environmental legislation gets passed I doubt there'll be one, we'll all be dead by 2050.

In all seriousness though I feel like if it does get released there... might not be much to talk about, compared to the UV and HM records. I feel like it'd be closer to the LFL post-release, debating whether songs are good or bad rather than deeper meanings and storytelling.

locals only

Well unless some environmental legislation gets passed I doubt there'll be one, we'll all be dead by 2050.

I keep hoping that I'll wake up one day and see it has leaked...

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

In all seriousness though I feel like if it does get released there... might not be much to talk about, compared to the UV and HM records. I feel like it'd be closer to the LFL post-release, debating whether songs are good or bad rather than deeper meanings and storytelling.

I feel like the songs will have more deeper meaning at least MAC, VB, HIADTNFJMFMGMH and HTD and Cinnamon(I think its been that long since I heard it) seem to be a bit more personal than most of LFL.

I really do feel this will be our last era for a long while. Every time Lana finished an album she jumped to the next one right after, and I'm not saying she can't be writing new songs alone at her house but I remember right after she released LFL she came back to the studio and the paps would say she would leave only to buy coffee and sometimes she would even sleep there. I'm not saying I want her  to work until she's exhausted or something like that but it does feel she has other priorities right now and making music isn't one of them, and it sucks that THIS is the era we're getting before a possible hiatus but secure your wigs sisters and relish the moment because we might not get to experience this anytime soon.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I don’t even give a shit about eras I just want the damn record. Go on a break, Lana, I encourage it. Just give me the music and don’t act like new shit gonna come if it’s not.

I don’t even give a shit about eras I just want the damn record. Go on a break, Lana, I encourage it. Just give me the music and don’t act like new shit gonna come if it’s not.

It only makes sense that there is SOME reason for the delay. Whether it’s the poetry book or whatever, there has to be a reason. Albums don’t get recorded and announced and then thrown in a drawer or left sitting on a hard drive ‘just because.’

Since last September when MAC and VB were released, she could have written and recorded an entirely new album had she wanted to.