Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ok, not to hamper the mood, but can we all just get our heads out our asses, and try to share her perspective for her fooking day of birth. She's just gonna do what she wants and we love the colorful comments nd banter but let's give her a day to actually celebrate her birthday. Pretty sure everyone's already breathing down her neck for something they want from her, let's tone it down, better ourselves a sec, and bring hellfire tmrw instead 24brw29.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

Don't want to be rude, actually, but we should stop following all the path of stupidity Lana and her "friends" (?¿) are making the fans walk through. Don't get what the fuck happens to her behind the scenes, don't know why the fuck is she surrounding herself with people like those girls (whom I found actually hollow-minded and childish -even if I'm judging NoT KnOWiNg AnY Of ThEm-), but the only thing that seems clear is that none of her fans deserve to be psychologically mistreated as she's been doing for months to us. And seemingly on purpose.

She has a whole forum here that's built around appreciation and worship of her person and her art, people who spend lots of their time trying to follow her, and the responses by her are just fooling and humiliation. 

Whatever debt she may think is getting paid with the industry or the treat she has gotten as a famous person (which is i think she's doing, being the most visible sign the unending aim to destroy any commercial appeal built around her), wasn't contracted by us. 

I will, myself, stop following her on social networks. Patience has it's healthy limit. Won't stop checking this thread, anyway, find u all quite smart and funny, and love reading your views.

I would recommend that we all should do the same -maybe she'd got a sense of how much she's pissed her own fanbase-, but I guess any of us has the right to deal however we want with this shit.

oh my god hahahahahahahaha. If an artist not releasing an album is mistreating you psychologically then I suggest you never leave home.

stan culture is a mental disease and it shows in this thread.

oh my god hahahahahahahaha. If an artist not releasing an album is mistreating you psychologically then I suggest you never leave home.

stan culture is a mental disease and it shows in this thread.

I find quite fortuneless from you to feel with the freedom to give anyone mental health tips or suggest illness without  even knowing who is the person you are talking to. Mental health is not a thing to joke about, or to banalize with. Quite disrespectful to people when there are many  actually suffering from that kind of issues.

I don't consider myself a "stan", and at this point, I think that everyone has noticed than the thing goes far beyond than "not releasing an album". Let's say almost everyone, as it shows you haven't seen that there's a pattern on the way she's been acting lately. Thousands of people asking not for an album, maybe just for news or some kind of professional or respectful way to deal with the information about something that you've been teasing for 9? 10 months?. Only thing that she gives is diva behaviour, not giving a shit about the expectations or the amount of emotions the fandom has put on what is important for them. Teasing and holding her hand over and over, for almost a year now, with tons of messages, comments, fans shouting on crowds, forums like this one, daily, asking for some serious facts about her artistic project -which is just possible for her to develop and to do a living from just because of the support from this same fandom-. To just show disinterest about people whom you've previously assured that will be watching after any step you take, believe or not, is a way of psychological mistreat.

i think 'psychological mistreatment' is uh... reaching, given no one here knows her personally    :wtfney:

i don't think it's lana's responsibility how invested people get in her. if it was you could say stalking and people suggesting she owes them marriage and a face to face meeting is ok, it's not. she has autonomy and is a person in her own right who is allowed to make her own decisions

is she behaving shitty to her fans though? i'd say so. as i've said previously, i'd rather she said nothing than gave us false hope. what annoys me is that we've funded her enabling her to get to this point and frankly......... i do love her music and have intense personal attachment to it, but she really isn't all that in the big scheme. does it change how i feel about her music? not at all. does everyone making music have to be a fucking genius? not at all

just don't give everybody bullshit answers. don't grab for likes and interaction on social media and then delete questions from fans that aren't in any way cruel or abusive

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Oh wow has everyone tried the chicken I thought the chicken was lovely

I’m sick of eating chicken I’d like to be fed with Norman Fucking Rockwell.

Morning gals, just awoke from a luxurious 9 hour sleep feeling rested and good, gonna clean my house bcos I love myself. What y'all been doin? Refreshing lana's insta?  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

dqq060.jpg

she was fearless and crazier than him etc.

This is fantastic but will someone send me an invitation to the red nose application? This is a group I would love to be a part of & feel it is fitting seeing as how I am the first IDIOT to believe and get excited for anal Del raise’s fake news

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass