Cinnamon

In Your Car

Venice Bitch

How to Disappear

Doin’ Time

Happiness

You Don’t Ever Have To

Hope

You Don’t Ever Have To would be at the bottom but I’m giving it a chance bc I haven’t heard the whole thing yet. If when In Your Car is released the pace doesnt pick up at all it will def move down further in the list. Happiness wouldn’t normally be in my bottom three but I’m getting really bored w the snippets so depending on what the song turns into that could move up or stay the same. How to Disappear could also move depending on what the final production ends up looking like. And thats that on that!

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

yosemite

venice bitch = wild on you

how 2 disappear

dreamgirl

hope is a dangerous thing

happiness is a butterfly

hey you

in your car

doin time

norman rockwell

cherry blossom

cinnamon

mariners apt complex

stronger

lads this is the official rankings don't @ me

HIADT (lol yes ik unpopular opinion but i will literally die for that damn song)

Venice Bitch 

How to Disappear 

Cinnamon

In Your Car 

Mariners

NFR

HIAB

Doin Time 

You Don't Ever Have To

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

lads this is the official rankings don't @ me

HIADT (lol yes ik unpopular opinion but i will literally die for that damn song)

Venice Bitch 

How to Disappear 

Cinnamon

In Your Car 

Mariners

NFR

HIAB

Doin Time 

You Don't Ever Have To

I'll be praying for you.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

What if she made cinnamon only piano because it was too pop for the album

it's what the standards of art deserve

This album has been haunting me in my dreams - and it always seems to be HIAB that plays. If she doesn't make a move, so that I have something to keep me busy while I'm unemployed...

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Alright. Like. Lemme just shove the jokes aside for a bit, nd no need to really drag the thread down, it's fine, but oh.my.god.OHMYGAWD. Like I get how people love Wild On You, I like it too. But. I'm in fucking LOVE  w Cherry Blossom. It makes me wanna settle down like 20 years from now, to then holding my kid(s) and comforting them after a minor scrape or watching them go to their first day of preschool, taking the day off and watching em cry while I let em go after some bandages and Eskimo kisses, and then having snacks for them after their first day, and getting extremely relieved that they had a great, great T-rrific day and while they talk about one of the other kids that they made friends with during the drive home. They're playing in the backyard amongst fir and yew trees, the sun's gleaming nd then snack time, nd hw after dinner. Lowkey sassing my husband for some shit but making up for it by remembering to remind him of something that's almost due, w some kind of snack/beverage that he likes that I picked up from the way home. 

Researching shit quietly here n there, knowing my family's shit w/o them knowing til they get brave, nd letting them think they won but being ok w it. Hobbies, family days, and my life's work while everyone's busy, eating together nd just lovingly annoying the fuck out of them for their own good, til they realize why tf I was. Til eventually they're fucking instigating things to do for Fathers' Day, getting me some particular shit that I had to help pick out for them and for their dad too. Lots of sarcasm, dumb jokes and laughing at how possibly they dk what to do, but helping em out then backing off at the right times. 

Fuck. 

I was thinking that, Cherry Blossom could be after How To Disappear, where she references "kids in the yard" , as some kind of hopeful, introspective tone to how she's gotten what she's must've wanted after a really long time of wanting it. I, personally think that'd b so beautiful. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIRO6r1i2nU

UV/Honeymoon

I honestly find it so hard to rank the songs now that we've heard so many snippets. They're all sound amazing first of all, and they all have their own soul and sound despite being piano ballads.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~