Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Norman has decimated Born To Suck and Lust For Mediocrity a long time ago. Only Ultraviolence and Honeymoon stans get to participate in best album discussion (but not for too long because in two months Norman will be officially crowned as her best!)

You must be a troll or deaf and dumb or both. Norman isn’t even out yet. How can an album of mostly slow minimal production piano ballads about her bad boyfriends (again for the 5th album) be better then the Iconic 10 million seller Born To Die anyway? Off To the Races alone obliterates most of what we’ve already heard. Venice Bitch and MAC are good but having heard the other snippets I’m very doubtful it will top UV and HM let alone BTD.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

You must be a troll or deaf and dumb or both. Norman isn’t even out yet. How can an album of mostly slow minimal production piano ballads about her bad boyfriends (again for the 5th album) be better then the Iconic 10 million seller Born To Die anyway? Off To the Races alone obliterates most of what we’ve already heard. Venice Bitch and MAC are good but having heard the other snippets I’m very doubtful it will top UV and HM let alone BTD.

Venice bitch is better than crusty OTTR lol

Norman has decimated Born To Suck and Lust For Mediocrity a long time ago. Only Ultraviolence and Honeymoon stans get to participate in best album discussion (but not for too long because in two months Norman will be officially crowned as her best!)

get your head out of your ass Stacey  :die:

It’s like Jared is the only person with taste on this forum

Can we not give Jared from Subway any attention? 

AnywaYS...LFL is the easiest album to top, periodt!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

meer-you-ya-cunt.jpg

NFR and Honeymoon are gonna be her best. UV is really amazing too but the production could be better on some songs. BTD aged like milked. I love LFL but I have to recognise that it's messy.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

It’s like Jared is the only person with taste on this forum

You two need a room together where the door is locked so we don’t have to listen to your wrong opinions

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

NFR and Honeymoon are gonna be her best. UV is really amazing too but the production could be better on some songs. BTD aged like milked. I love LFL but I have to recognise that it's messy.

no

giphy.gif

btd is the reason lana BREATHES today shut up and bow down to it

anywho how yall feeling ab the be stronger snippet? i havent really seen anyone be excited for it. 

anywho how yall feeling ab the be stronger snippet? i havent really seen anyone be excited for it. 

be stronger snippet is the only one I'm not keen on - but then again, can't judge a whole song on 30 secs

i don't really like the be stronger snippet. it sounds weird to me.

giphy.gif

y'all have the "this is gonna be her best album" wayyyyyyyyyy too easy lol, do i need to remind you how careless and lowkey detestable she was this era? the unprofessionalism jumped out! and obviously, no visuals whatsoever. this era is clearly shit compared to how Born To Die was. at least she served vocals at Malahide but other than that all her other performances were kinda weak : she sounded out of breath and pointed the mic at the fans half the time. anyone with taste and a good working brain is gonna tell you that Born To Die is 100% better than Norman Fucking Rockwell, everything wise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ nfr seems cool (for the moment) but saying that this is gonna be her best album is absolute clownery. nothing will ever top her albums from 2011 to 2015. L4L was messy as fuck and if Lana scrap Happiness and replace it by another boring piano ballad, NFR will sadly be messy too

Gurl... the only thing making the album good is the music on the album. Not the visuals or the era or how mad you are at her. It’s Gonna be her best hunny. Why don’t you accept that?