Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana will be performing in Denmark on the 27th if I’m not mistaken. Maybe she’ll tell something more about the album release, but I doubt it but if she does, I guess it won’t be much.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Lana will be performing in Denmark on the 27th if I’m not mistaken. Maybe she’ll tell something more about the album release, but I doubt it but if she does, I guess it won’t be much.

'Hope you'll enjoy the new record, it's coming out in three months :)'

locals only

I will not take any Paradise slander! She's Born To Die's older, more mature, sex-driven sister and we don't hate on her! Ride, American, Cola, Body Electric, Gods & Monsters, and Bel Air are perfection and the EP succeeded in having a theme throughout. The production is cinematic and stellar, and there were   V I S U A L S

Rant is over.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I see it ending kind of chill tbh. Like kind of cathartic but low-key and relaxed.

Same, but I really hope it's one of the best songs on the album because I love a good closer.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

that's one of the most random and out of character things she's ever done in the past few years.

sis is really going thru it 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Paradise comes off as very plastic and lifeless to me. The AKA version of Yayo is far superior and the only song on Paradise worth anything is Ride (and maybe Cola if you’re feeling trashy)

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

Idk what you guys are talking about, Jack’s instrumental for HTD was great. I really want that to be the final

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm really looking forward to hearing HTD. I feel like it's going to sound like a more somber and reflective Never Let Me Go.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Paradise comes off as very plastic and lifeless to me. The AKA version of Yayo is far superior and the only song on Paradise worth anything is Ride (and maybe Cola if you’re feeling trashy)

sure, clowning mermaid.

photo-41582.jpg?_r=1561180020

Paradise slander in 2019 is NOT it.

(inbe4 i get a warning point for this)

i76mrxw.png 

how does this thread even get this off topic every other day, request @all mods to move this whole thing in the random discussions thread when we get the actual alboom announcement

sis is really going thru it

i guess it's just ha weird ass tongue, confirmed (?)

f3qa4Qq.png

aR3kVBk.png

D91OqLOXkAEI-t4.jpg

i76mrxw.png