Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the miley x ari x lana is for charlies angels we can assume bc the official giphy acc tagged them (later deleted it). that movie isnt out till nov 15th so idk how songs for movies work but thats likely coming after NFR

That’s what I thought so. But new rumours say it could be used in the first trailer and that would be out soon. I’m curious about that collab, but I wish it was out after NFR

God this era is confusing as fuck.

the miley x ari x lana is for charlies angels we can assume bc the official giphy acc tagged them (later deleted it). that movie isnt out till nov 15th so idk how songs for movies work but thats likely coming after NFR

Rumour is that the Angels song will be out along with the first trailer, and trailers are usually released three/four months prior the movie release.

Also a song with Miley and Ariana has potential to be a summer hit so I doubt the involved parties will let that possibility slide by releasing the song during autumn. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Exactly. She said it so that she wouldn't get 4398574395793 "where's NFR?!" questions when she went down to the front row.

The fact that she hasn't posted anything since before the show is very suspicious also; she almost always posts something after a show.  :brows3:

Once August 30th comes and she hasn't said a thing I won't be the least bit surprised lmfao. 

Rumour is that the Angels song will be out along with the first trailer, and trailers are usually released three/four months prior the movie release.

Also a song with Miley and Ariana has potential to be a summer hit so I doubt the involved parties will let that possibility slide by releasing the song during autumn. 

That’s what I thought so. But new rumours say it could be used in the first trailer and that would be out soon. I’m curious about that collab, but I wish it was out after NFR

God this era is confusing as fuck.

interesting! could yall link me to the source of the first trailer rumor?

Once August 30th comes and she hasn't said a thing I won't be the least bit surprised lmfao. 

It's gonna be like the birth time. One day in September or something she'll just randomly tweet, "it's coming out January 14, 2020 fam" with no explanation whatsoever and everyone will be like

2j5jhp0.jpg

Sincerely,

Things can turn on a dime

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Will we ever get a reason as to why NFR was delayed so much anyway? Even just her shrugging and saying she had better things to do would be enough for me. I’m a lazy bitch too Lana, I’d understand, I just need you to COMMUNICATE

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

just remembered that god awful production that jack was giving how to disappear on live stream 

i want to lynch him for that xx

finally someone said it

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

interesting! could yall link me to the source of the first trailer rumor?

I’m on my phone and it’s really not super to link it. But go check the rumour section here: the last page has all the Twitter links (the most plausible being Elizabeth Banks, the producer, saying the trailer is coming really soon with a music emoji: https://mobile.twitter.com/ElizabethBanks/status/1141826861145608193)

Can't wait to see how fake tracklists show up and we all discuss the hell out of them until the fakest-sounding one turns out to be the true one lol

Remember when we all cackled at ‘In My Feelings’

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Can't wait to see how fake tracklists show up and we all discuss the hell out of them until the fakest-sounding one turns out to be the true one lol

1. Norman Fudging Rockwell (You Fudged Me So Good)

2. Serial Killer

3. Happiness Is A Butterfly

4. In Your Car -I'm A Star And I'm Burning Through You

5. Cinnamon -In My Teeth, From Your Kiss (Violet Blue Green Red)

6. Yosemite Pt. 2 (We Did It For Fun, We Did It For 10% of Your Income)

7. Crashed My Tesla Mom Car -Because I Was Fucking Dancing Instead of Driving

8. When They Screamed For Us To Stop We Kept Driving

9. You Sort Of Have To Go Faster Than My Fastest Cars -Because I Don't Have A License Anymore

10. Crying Crustacean (Cancer Kween)

11. Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For a fuck it i give up

12. How To Disappear

13. Hill Song

2. Serial Killer

9. You Sort Of Have To Go Faster Than My Fastest Cars -Because I Don't Have A License Anymore

12. How To Disappear

13. Hill Song

Sksnksjsnajaaasasss they screamed at us to stop, we sorta have to go faster fuckkkk

I love you so much oh lord, this is the best thing I’ve been given during this whole era

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

y'all have the "this is gonna be her best album" wayyyyyyyyyy too easy lol, do i need to remind you how careless and lowkey detestable she was this era? the unprofessionalism jumped out! and obviously, no visuals whatsoever. this era is clearly shit compared to how Born To Die was. at least she served vocals at Malahide but other than that all her other performances were kinda weak : she sounded out of breath and pointed the mic at the fans half the time. anyone with taste and a good working brain is gonna tell you that Born To Die is 100% better than Norman Fucking Rockwell, everything wise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ nfr seems cool (for the moment) but saying that this is gonna be her best album is absolute clownery. nothing will ever top her albums from 2011 to 2015. L4L was messy as fuck and if Lana scrap Happiness and replace it by another boring piano ballad, NFR will sadly be messy too

Um, excuse me sweaty, Lana did not spend $1.30 on those Party City clip ins for you to come out and say this era had no visuals :pls:

2. Serial Killer

12. How To Disappear

13. Hill Song

Oh my God someone put this into iPhone notes and let's plaster it all over Twitter

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

But for real I was thinking of what some of the other song titles might be from tracks we’ve not heard anything about yet, and my predictions looked something like this:

Lavender Kisses

Pen and Paper

Because You Love Me

A Day Without You

Summer Blues

Waves

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

But for real I was thinking of what some of the other song titles might be from tracks we’ve not heard anything about yet, and my predictions looked something like this:

Periwinkle Kisses

Blue Pen and Paper

Because Blue Love Me

A Day Without Blue

Summer Blues (Blue Version)

Blue Waves

Periwinkle Kisses

Blue Pen and Paper

Because Blue Love Me

A Day Without Blue

Summer Blues (Blue Version)

Blue Waves

Omfgggg Summer Blues was originally titled Blue Summer in my head, Lavender Kisses was originally Lilac and Lace, A Day Without You was Better Without You. Let’s turn this into MoreCruelThanYou boards pls & thx

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Omfgggg Summer Blues was originally titled Blue Summer in my head, Lavender Kisses was originally Lilac and Lace, A Day Without You was Better Without You. Let’s turn this into MoreCruelThanYou boards pls & thx

MoreBlueThanYouBoards

I don’t give a rats poison shit about visuals. What I want is beautiful, moving, emotional music. Every clip thus far (except stronger, sorry bb) has made me FEEL and has taken me somewhere beautiful. It’s all subjective and personal anyways.

I don’t believe in bringing other Lana albums down (They’re all good for fucks sake), but I think there is a significant chance this will be my favorite. Nice visuals are just a bonus. Most of my fav albums this year have next to no visual element other than an obligatory cover.

Anyways, I hope all these songs go somewhere really cool production wise (I can hear in your car as a stunning trip hop ballad), but part of me wants them all just to be piano so I can weep tears of ecstasy while everyone else weeps tears of sorrow.

She's a huge liar y'all, I'll believe it's coming when we have a cover, tracklist, and pre-order. It's not unlike her to say that at the show just to get everyone to hush lol. 

I'll believe it's coming when I see a physical copy literally right in front of me at the record store