Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

45 minutes then we will know if the Charlie's Angels song is on Spotify. I'll notify on here for ya'll in the US since no Aussies or New Zealanders have said anything. :oprah3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

45 minutes then we will know if the Charlie's Angels song is on Spotify. I'll notify on here for ya'll in the US since no Aussies or New Zealanders have said anything. :oprah3:

Nah it ain't there

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

she seemed nervous when she said “in a little bit” like she just mumbled it idk. i just want this damn album so i can move on

Because she knows she fucked up when she said two months. She also looked to the side where Ben was.

I'm cynical af 'til we get a date, don't @ me

she seemed nervous when she said “in a little bit” like she just mumbled it idk. i just want this damn album so i can move on

Dude I swear I thought the same thing. I hated that, that’s why I said it gave me more worry than hope

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

With Ariana on the single it’s guaranteed to be a hit (It’s sounds like it will be too). A hit single for Lana might give a huuuge boost for NFR later on.

That’s if the track drops before the album does, which I personally think it will tbh

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Because she knows she fucked up when she said two months. She also looked to the side where Ben was.

I'm cynical af 'til we get a date, don't @ me

Miss Keisha I’m gonna @ you because you’re right.

Why didn’t she just say 2 months again? Why “in a bit” & why in such a weird way? She looked like a little nervous kid.

Either some shit went down or we’re going mad again. I hope nothing bad happened but if it did, delays won’t surprise me anymore. I’d rather be hella skeptical than fall for it only to be disappointed. Seeing our history, it’s not being pessimistic it’s being realistic.

Miss Keisha I’m gonna @ you because you’re right.

Why didn’t she just say 2 months again? Why “in a bit” & why in such a weird way? Either some shit went down or we’re going mad again. I hope nothing bad happened but if it did, delays won’t surprise me anymore. I’d rather be hella skeptical than fall for it only to be disappointed. Seeing our history, it’s not being pessimistic it’s being realistic

Admittedly I haven't seen much from tonight, and vocally she sounded good, but she seemed tired or something? Idk I know northern Europe can really fuck with your sleep schedule because it doesn't get dark until really late or, at all, in some parts.

So ... maybe she just said it like that because she was tired.

I know I'm overanalysing but bitch doesn't give us anything else to go off, so ...

The only thing that could delay NFR further than the 2 months would be if the Charlie’s Angels single somehow gets delayed. I’m guessing that they want the trailer to speak for itself a little bit and may release the song in a week or so?? Idk but its all getting v tiring. Idk why these bigger entities (Ariana Grande, Elizabeth Banks, & Sony entertainment w the Charlie’s Angel single and Polydor/ UMG w Lana’s album) continue to promote something and then not proceed to not put it out. Weirdest capitalism ever.

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Admittedly I haven't seen much from tonight, and vocally she sounded good, but she seemed tired or something? Idk I know northern Europe can really fuck with your sleep schedule because it doesn't get dark until really late or, at all, in some parts.

So ... maybe she just said it like that because she was tired.

I know I'm overanalysing but bitch doesn't give us anything else to go off, so ...

I noticed she seemed like she wasn’t too into it but what stood out to me the most was the way she said “the album coming in a little bit”

We have to entertain ourselves somehow

The only thing that could delay NFR further than the 2 months would be if the Charlie’s Angels single somehow gets delayed. I’m guessing that they want the trailer to speak for itself a little bit and may release the song in a week or so?? Idk but its all getting v tiring. Idk why these bigger entities (Ariana Grande, Elizabeth Banks, & Sony entertainment w the Charlie’s Angel single and Polydor/ UMG w Lana’s album) continue to promote something and then not proceed to not put it out. Weirdest capitalism ever.

Literally when I looked last night, 90% of the comments were from people asking about the song. Only a handful of people seemed to give a fuck about the movie itself.

Scrap the movie, release the song, thank u, next

I don’t get why some of you are assuming that there’s a new « delay » because of the « in a little bit ». True, it’s vague, but it’s in the same vein...

Plus we got a « new snippet »... I wasn’t expecting anything out of this performance regarding NFR, honestly.

I’m sorry but based on that trailer, the movie doesn’t look good & that’s saying something considering a trailer is supposed to capture the viewer. If you can’t get the trailer right then what’s the movie gonna look like? I can see why they need all this promo. I suppose it doesn’t look terrible but it looks like a Disney channel version of Charlie’s Angels.

As far as lana’s involvement, I feel the only reason her or her team accepted the offer was for promo. Even though she doesn’t care for it, I don’t see any other reason why she’d do it. I can’t really imagine her doing it exclusively because she wanted to work with the other two girls & I, for sure, can’t picture her hearing that song & loving it/wanting to be on it just for the fuck of it. I think it’s all in the name of NFR

I don’t get why some of you are assuming that there’s a new « delay » because of the « in a little bit ». True, it’s vague, but it’s in the same vein...

Plus we got a « new snippet »... I wasn’t expecting anything out of this performance regarding NFR, honestly.

What did we get now?  :crazy:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***