Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

more likely it’ll be august/september but july is like national lana del rey month to me and now that @@lustforlife has pointed out how iconic july 4th would be, i’m craving her melancholic americana and nostalgia even more :defeated: seems like some of the record might have that considering how picturesque how to disappear is and stuff, and venice bitch

anyways i’m still hoping for something in the early month of mid july, maybe she’ll release new merch to get us hype like a red nose and rainbow wig set or something that comes with a pre order for the digital version. just an idea!

UbsOye5.png

A Sunday?!?

a day of rest?!?

giphy.gif

I probably said something like that the last time she was seen leaving church

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

We are tippin, the preorder isn’t coming tomorrow and I’m bored can we plz discuss vinyl colors again

Also the American date format is the best date format, I’ll let the driving on the other side of the road and the random “u”s sprinkled into words slide but I’ll die defending the correct date format

LIZARD PEOPLE

We are tippin, the preorder isn’t coming tomorrow and I’m bored can we plz discuss vinyl colors again

Also the American date format is the best date format, I’ll let the driving on the other side of the road and the random “u”s sprinkled into words slide but I’ll die defending the correct date format

Translucent hunter green

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

We cant know what color the vinyl is going to be until we see the album cover ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes we can it’s green

8LQ1.gif

If we're going to talk album colors, I think a baby blue vinyl would be really cute. LFL already had that coke bottle green so I don't really want more green.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

No that's when u forget stuff, Im talking about hearing colors and shit

Synesthesia? LMAO

How does yours make any sense? Like, everyone else does smallest unit to largest (dd/mm/yy).

Make it make sense.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

How does yours make any sense? Like, everyone else does smallest unit to largest (dd/mm/yy).

Make it make sense.

it's how you say it, july 1st 2019 = 7/1/2019. boom

it's just the way i feel

NFR sounds so good

All other snippets literally found dead in a ditch

Taste (except for iyc I’m equally as excited for that one)

this is so sad

Alex play hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have but I have it