Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Honeymouns really had us put back on our clown suits for nothing yall

giphy.gif

I mean, it was a "gut feeling"...

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

sorry ot but paradise has been taken off of itunes :/

but anyways if yall think we r getting merch this era i have to laugh... maybe after the album she will find time to do some but idk sis cant even do a mv outside of an iphone for this era i cant imagine her doing merch

I can't believe the HIAB music video was shot damn near a year ago and we still don't have any sign of it or the album

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I can't believe the HIAB music video was shot damn near a year ago and we still don't have any sign of it or the album

i didn't even know there was a music video. in total how many music videos have been scrapped?

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Another video that went into her trash can. PWYC & Cherry can relate.

Mfhp.gif

Hope is one of her best songs ever and I'll say it until I'm dead. I've listened to this song ~80 times including the day before it was officially released in my country and I never get tired of it. Not to post about my personal life but as someone who's been suffering from depression since 2015, this song hits the right places and I emotionally connect to it. Might be why I was so shocked when people called it boring and her voice emotionless when it came out.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Honeymouns really had us put back on our clown suits for nothing yall

Are we really surprised?

Another video that went into her trash can. PWYC & Cherry can relate.

Don't put 35mm app footage edited in iMovie on an iPhone 6: The Music Video Part 3 next to those two.

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Hope is one of her best songs ever and I'll say it until I'm dead. I've listened to this song ~80 times including the day before it was officially released in my country and I never get tired of it. Not to post about my personal life but as someone who's been suffering from depression since 2015, this song hits the right places and I emotionally connect to it. Might be why I was so shocked when people called it boring and her voice emotionless when it came out.

80 times is not even that many I've probably listened 40 times and I don't even like it lmao

Hope seems like a good gal, but she's too serious and quiet to hang out with her rockin' and bangin' sisters MAC and VB. I've heard that our good sis - slutty miss Cinnamon doesn't even want to share space with her

Y'all remember that day when someone in this thread kept talking about how Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain? I feel like that was rock bottom for the wait for this album

The rock bottom for me was when people were discussing Jack Antonoff's dick here. Though I lowkey lived for it  :hooker:

I remember when I posted about this pre-release being cohesive, short & straight to the point, no leaks and therefore no teasing from wannabe insiders, no crazy hiatuses single to single... It aged so fast :crossed:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif