Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You really need to calm down and get back in touch with reality. I get it, the wait sucks and she could handle it way better. But let’s try to keep our heads on our shoulders. She’s not worse than a murderer for not releasing an album. Do you guys hear yourselves? Take a deep breathe and play your favourite Lana song and relax for a second and get back in touch with reality. Some of us tend to get a little too emotional when we don’t hear about NFR for a few days. It’ll be okay.

?

obviously i was joking.

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

Idk gays I feel like we may get something today :flop:

tenor.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Do you think we might get some sort of visual album?

I mean she's released, performed or teased basically every track so none will actually be a massive surprise to us.

HIAB footabe was used for two videos and Chuck tweeted (or commented, or whatever) that it was part of a long project

I mean, one can dream but then again if it's all HIAB footage it'd be shit  :hooker:

We ain’t getting anything today lolz. With each passing show I feel like there is less a chance she will say something. Why wouldn’t she have just said something more concrete at the first show if that’s how she wanted to reveal it.

The most I hope for is that she mentions it and that it will hopefully be out next month or 2.

Do you think we might get some sort of visual album?

I mean she's released, performed or teased basically every track so none will actually be a massive surprise to us.

HIAB footabe was used for two videos and Chuck tweeted (or commented, or whatever) that it was part of a long project

I mean, one can dream but then again if it's all HIAB footage it'd be shit  :hooker:

If by visual album you mean some home-footage for each song: maybe 

If by visual album you mean something that looks like it was done by a professional: no

yea shes rly not gonna say anything ab it tonight. she would see it as redundant and honestly so do i. she told us 2 months and a little bit already. yes she has been fibbing lately so we want the most concrete words from her we can get but she seriously wouldnt announce the album twice at live shows just to "lie". she probably didnt even think anyone was gonna watch those "top of the year" interviews, saying it live at a show is much more official. august - begin of sept is pretty set.

That video of her she just put up getting down to sign a vinyl copy of her magnum opus while singing Venice bitch.... the fucking ENERGY that has. Wow. I’m literally deceased.

She was like 2-3 meters away from me when she just picked that guy's vinyl and signed it, she was so, so, SO beautiful :flutter: and I regretted so effing much that I didn't bring one of mine with me, but I never thought she would stop by me, which she never did, so, like, well, I dunno, I'll stop now

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

yea shes rly not gonna say anything ab it tonight. she would see it as redundant and honestly so do i. she told us 2 months and a little bit already. yes she has been fibbing lately so we want the most concrete words from her we can get but she seriously wouldnt announce the album twice at live shows just to "lie". she probably didnt even think anyone was gonna watch those "top of the year" interviews, saying it live at a show is much more official. august - begin of sept is pretty set.

I don't think it would be redundant, I'm sure some GP folk who dont follow lana too closely will be there too and saying that she has a new album coming out could get them hyped if they liked the concert so they'll look out for it. And for us LB folks it would be good to hear if the plan is still the same or if she has already changed her mind again. I hope she'll say "next month" or smth. like that.

You know at first I believed the "2 months" thing, but now I think she said it just to shut us all up in her IG comment section. If she is lying then yeah that's really shitty when she could have just said "look, I don't know when it'll be ready. I'm sorry blah blah blah" but just don't lie about it???

Anyway I still have a tiny shred of hope for some reason. Maybe it is coming in 2 months, who the hell knows anymore!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

that vid of lana driving on chases story! god she has her foot on the wheel (?) and are they watching something on her phone? lol god forbid shes gonna get in a crash before this album comes out.

bringing this back bc this woman is a menace behind the wheel

1. Norman Fudging Rockwell (You Fudged Me So Good)

2. Serial Killer

3. Happiness Is A Butterfly

4. In Your Car -I'm A Star And I'm Burning Through You

5. Cinnamon -In My Teeth, From Your Kiss (Violet Blue Green Red)

6. Yosemite Pt. 2 (We Did It For Fun, We Did It For 10% of Your Income)

7. Crashed My Tesla Mom Car -Because I Was Fucking Dancing Instead of Driving

8. When They Screamed For Us To Stop We Kept Driving

9. You Sort Of Have To Go Faster Than My Fastest Cars -Because I Don't Have A License Anymore

10. Crying Crustacean (Cancer Kween)

11. Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For a fuck it i give up

12. How To Disappear

13. Hill Song

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

bringing this back bc this woman is a menace behind the wheel

She's gonna scrap Doin' Time from the album and replace it with a cover of Carrie Underwood's "Jesus take the wheel"

?

obviously i was joking.

The point was jokes like that cross a serious line and you need to get back in touch with reality if you think it’s funny to say someone’s worse than a murderer because they won’t give you what you want. Complain all you fucking want, who cares, but some of you really need to snap back to reality if you think jokes like that are okay in any setting.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

It's my best-case scenario. It also makes it really hard for her to announce a date. Anything other than Aug 23 is "oooh, she's avoiding Taylor" and on the 23rd it's "oooh, she's taking on Taylor".  As it is, making no release date comments would allow her to have a "surprise" release the 23rd, while paradoxically having announced the date. As I've heard others say here, it would be a classic case of "ugh ... her mind".

yeah tbh i wouldn't mind the 23rd as a release date. obviously she wouldn't get #1 because taylor has more fans but i don't think lana cares about that for this record.

just want the album  :ohno:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

The point was jokes like that cross a serious line and you need to get back in touch with reality if you think it’s funny to say someone’s worse than a murderer because they won’t give you what you want. Complain all you fucking want, who cares, but some of you really need to snap back to reality if you think jokes like that are okay in any setting.

Girl take a deep breath nd relax

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif