Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

"We're gonna sing a couple of songs from um ... the new album that's coming out and a couple of songs from the last one"

and twitter locals think this is confirmation of a cinnamon lead single with big budget video... 

I don't know if I want the next song we hear from NFR to be a brand new one or one of the six she already teased...

i thought about this recently and i guess shes gonna release NFR next.

and if she wants to release another song in advance, id want it to be HTD or Cinnamon

image.png

i thought about this recently and i guess shes gonna release NFR next.

and if she wants to release another song in advance, id want it to be HTD or Cinnamon

July is quiet for her until the 18th (that we know of)... I really hope we get something this week. Anything NFR related. 

Out of all the snippets she posted on Instagram, the most viewed one is HIAB and the least viewed one is Cinnamon. I also noticed that she gets more views when the snippet showcases a simple piano and simple vocals (NFR, HIAB, HTD, Stronger) than when the production is more elaborated (Cinnamon, IYC). I find it kinda interesting.

cause HIAB is THAT BITCH and LB will deal :derpna: 

I'm re-listening to the video and I'm now 100% sure she said "a couple of weeks"

August 16th is 6 weeks away, so I can't imagine Lana would say a 'couple' for SIX weeks, but then again, who knows with Lizzy. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Even if this puta says "Album pre-order tmrw" I still wouldn't believe her until I see it with my own eyes up on all platforms! I absolutely don't trust her now, not a single word of hers

It irks me how she's always avoiding to say the actual names of her albums when talking about 'em on stage. She's like: my first album, from my album that I put out a couple of years ago, my last one, this next one that's coming out, this song's from an older record of mine, jdhjfdsbfjikolujsdawpbvf  BITCH say the names of your albums so people that are not fans and are just jamming at a festival know what's up

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Even if this puta says "Album pre-order tmrw" I still wouldn't believe her until I see it with my own eyes up on all platforms! I absolutely don't trust her now, not a single word of hers

If she says it on Insta or Twitter, it’s gonna happen. She’s hard to Stan, true, but everything she said on insta / twitter in posts, happened.

If she says it on Insta or Twitter, it’s gonna happen. She’s hard to Stan, true, but everything she said on insta / twitter in posts, happened.

Apart from that time when she said she'd call a few lucky fans but never did :godlaugh:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Whenever I read this thread it feels like my brain slowly being eaten by a bunch of maggots

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You