Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

but lana's logo was removed so there is something coming 

Yeah this to me seems pretty plausible actually. I mean we don't even know what font Lana wants for this era, and it could be completely different and they're just seeing what it would look like on the site.

I mean the changes to the site HAVE to happen at some point, right? So why not now? Album is coming next month, which isn't really that long. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why can’t you just take this as a sign of good news that something is coming in the next few days and wait

just like everything else this era?! We are taking defensive measures now, if we just joke and say nothing is coming then its not as bad when nothing actually comes (which is what I am sure will happen... Just like what this entire era has given us)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

well i found the font used d1f4eb8054405b49681ab277a681afcc-full.pn

i saw the font mentioned in the source but for some reason i just glazed over it trying to find like a date or something sus instead :toofloppy:

this is a good find! idk how i feel about it though... but at least i can somewhat put together what the album cover’s gonna look like now. kinda wish she would go back to her old font though (pre-LFL)

I can’t believe the gays that stayed on this website even tho we had no real news about this album are about to be fed.

Can’t wait to muck with y’all dumb cunts

Xoxo

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...