Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Aww bb next time I’ll participate in racist and transphobic discussions instead of actually trying to get some of the info that you hoard for yourselves to the fanbase

you're a freak jesus christ, end this obsession with eclipse. you have no serious proof of these made up allegations but yet you post about it anyway because of this strange obsession you have with him.

i think ur genuinely a little nuts. ur rude but without the wit of a fun kind of rude like leakedversion was.

“look at this empty accusation with no real evidence! he’s a paedophile! it’s a huge allegation to have no evidence for but i’m right! right @ other member”

“um no”

“fuck you leaker asshole!”

that’s literally how that convo just went.

we’re ending this paedophile shit right now. stop attacking him with awful defamation’s like this. he himself is barely not a minor anymore. you would know that if you kept up with anything.

this.. I mean I have no reason to protect if he did actually did that stuff, we're not even friends anymore but he didn't do ANY of the stuff yall like to throw around.

@@MoreCruelThanYou you keep going on with this pedophile stuff but did you jusr decide to ignore your stance on sexual harrassment when you were sending unsolicited nudes to Jessy? After complimenting his voice.... Because if you wanna keep bringing stuff up ill just go ahead and mention something i refused to say before bc it's not relevant.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Sorry ill clarify an unsolicited nude, not nudes. I don't want to be accused of lying (:

Ur saying that as if Jessy isn’t the king of lying himself. Look at Bad Boy for example

Anyway for the love of fuck can y’all PLEASE stop fucking kissing ass for the leakers. It doesn’t gain u anything

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL