Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

A collage of photos with her baddie posse with subtle emphasis on skirtsandsuits

If her baddie friends feature anywhere on this record's release, on the cover, in the booklet, mentioned in the booklet, in a mv, I swear I'll unstan. She's two degrees from pulling a clairo and having them come on stage with her

locals only

If her baddie friends feature anywhere on this record's release, on the cover, in the booklet, mentioned in the booklet, in a mv, I swear I'll unstan. She's two degrees from pulling a clairo and having them come on stage with her

You forgot on a song. Cant wait for „Teslas And Matcha“ feat. Skirtsandsuits & Val Vogt

I bet Lana is reading this now and you’re giving her fucking ideas. So shhh lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It’s called misogyny, when a woman gets old people act like they want her to become a saint

I couldn't skip over replying to this because what the fuck?

You just called a 34-year-old woman "old" and you're accusing others (mistakenly) of misogyny? Cute. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The vinyl is either gonna be blue, green-ish blue, white or transparent if we take into consideration the new colors of her web store. Whoever says otherwise is delusional and needs to make peace with that right now instead of being disappointed and spare us of their bitching when she finally announces everything ner5OHt.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It's me, I'm back! Here is a still picture of Lara's new album "trailer" for Normal Fucking Rock filmed entirely in skirts & sucks "disgusto" vision! I swear that girl's pictures look like her camera literally fell in a toilet somewhere and now yellowish/brown water is stuck inside the camera lense! EWWW! Somebody should tell her and then get deleted! Or maybe she does it because she hates you people and Lara told her to! Either way works!

2rhwj0n.jpg

Thanks Kanye! Very cool.

im so shocked at the fact that the album hasnt leaked

This is the first time leakers know that Lana will pull up to the addy and won‘t not fuck them the fuck up so they‘re too intimidated

im so shocked at the fact that the album hasnt leaked

Jack works with Taylor Swift. He knows how to keep songs from leaking  :creep: his life depends on that after all...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Funny enough, I think the swearing in Cherry is really on point. The whole song is not really a lyrics-heavy piece, everything from the words to the production is just super intense, sexual and melodramatic. That's what makes it such a good tune. The swearing is random but I really like it and feel like it actually adds something to the tracks vibe.

The song where I do find her use of language annoying is hope is a dangerous thing.

It's such a stripped down, intimate and beautiful track and then she sings about her "fucking white dress" and how she's "shaking her ass". It just feels out of place and kind of kills the vibe

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Funny enough, I think the swearing in Cherry is really on point. The whole song is not really a lyrics-heavy piece, everything from the words to the production is just super intense, sexual and melodramatic. That's what makes it such a good tune. The swearing is random but I really like it and feel like it actually adds something to the tracks vibe.

The song where I do find her use of language annoying is hope is a dangerous thing.

It's such a stripped down, intimate and beautiful track and then she sings about her "fucking white dress" and how she's "shaking her ass". It just feels out of place and kind of kills the vibe

i'm with you up until the hope is a dangerous thing comments

giphy.gif

She really likes us to wait :( I can’t believe it’s been almost a year since MAC

She better pull through a brand new world tour+stage and new merch too cause this wait ain’t worth it for an 11 track album...

i can't believe that in a forum of like idk 200, 300 people, not a single one of y'all was able to leak this album. there has to be some kind of laptop nerd in here or whatever to help us with that quest.. no? COWARDS

I keep hoping one of her drunk Instagram baddies leaks it but no....

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance