Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

does anyone remember how long before lfl pre order this link appeared? sadly i dont but it would be helpful. im just assuming wed-fri we will get something

I wonder if she'll announce it later today  :defeated:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Why is Friday important for pre orders? I get that they are important for the album release cause of the sales but the pre order? Idk

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Why is Friday important for pre orders? I get that they are important for the album release cause of the sales but the pre order? Idk

idk i’m just bouncing off of what other people said. it’s probably not important. melanie martinez released her pre-order last tuesday so maybe tmrw we’ll get it!

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

depends if there's any tracks released with them, if so then it'll just be because of weekly numbers etc. crap.

I can’t believe something is finally happening. My brain can’t even grasp what’s going on, my brain cells are running around in 10 inch pleasers, bumping into each other & screaming

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Ok but what‘s the point of releasing a pre-order on friday specifically? It‘s not like it‘s not gonna count for the sales or something.. it‘s only for the actual release that it matters.. or am i missing something? During the week you could actually get more attention than on friday when others are releasing stuff

Edit: ok someone said the same thing above lol nevermind