Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ok but what‘s the point of releasing a pre-order on friday specifically? It‘s not like it‘s not gonna count for the sales or something.. it‘s only for the actual release that it matters.. or am i missing something? During the week you could actually get more attention than on friday when others are releasing stuff

Edit: ok someone said the same thing above lol nevermind

Where is your dp from? Loves it

i don't think we're getting a preorder a whole month before the release. the link creation doesn't mean anything bc they've been updating her websites all this time so they're just preparing for the release

what i think is that sooner or later lana'll drop the double mv just like mac, vb, and hope were released in a week after the announcement

giphy.gif

i don't think we're getting a preorder a whole month before the release. the link creation doesn't mean anything bc they've been updating her websites all this time so they're just preparing for the release

what i think is that sooner or later lana'll drop the double mv just like mac, vb, and hope were released in a week after the announcement

a month isn't unreasonable tbh, especially if she's releasing two singles. they'll just be from the album rather than as a single release.

This

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Where is your dp from? Loves it

I think it‘s from a Neil Krug shoot from 2014? I‘m not sure when it comes to photoshoots... i also dont know what it was for lol i‘m sorry

There's only 2 days left in July so TECHNICALLY were already in August, which brings us closer to the pre-order. It's happening this Friday, I'm calling it! :creep:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven