Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

NFR has come up since she posted it, which is what made some of us think it would be the lead single.

You take that back right now

I mean she liked a tweet about Cinnamon being on the album, so if it's not then she's the biggest troll ever.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I mean she liked a tweet about Cinnamon being on the album, so if it's not then she's the biggest troll ever.

She hates us she probably did that on purpose so it will hurt us more when Cinnamon is not on the album.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

A page posted on facebook that in a few moments the countdown for the album release will start in her website.

What do you think, sisters? Let's wait and see.

original.gif

A page posted on facebook that in a few moments the countdown for the album release will start in her website.

What do you think, sisters? Let's wait and see.

Who/what/where?

They've definitely updated a whole heap of shit since I poked around in the code the other day, and there is definitely a countdown timer with a "Coming Soon" heading, but idk enough about coding to figure out when it starts, etc (if that's even possible from the code that's there).

why is shoplanadelrey.com called “Fame House” now? Hmmmm

It's the digital marketing company that's doing the site

They've definitely updated a whole heap of shit since I poked around in the code the other day, and there is definitely a countdown timer with a "Coming Soon" heading, but idk enough about coding to figure out when it starts, etc (if that's even possible from the code that's there).

It's the digital marketing company that's doing the site

Oh okay! Thanks

Can we get a LDR and Carole King collab on NFR or wot

That would be so hot

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif