Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What song are you guys gonna listen to first when the al boom comes out? I think I’ll listen to Cinnabon Female first

I like to listen in order but I'm normally having a breakdown of excitement so don't take anything in first time hahah need the whole day

What song are you guys gonna listen to first when the al boom comes out? I think I’ll listen to Cinnabon Female first

Whatever song leaks first  :hooker:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I actually had a thought yesterday (one single thought, I allow myself only one per week).

What if the snippets she’s been sharing are not the final versions of the songs meaning we won’t actually get a whole album of boring ballads. Maybe they’re just stripped down, early versions she’s been teasing! Oh I’m such a talented clown :creep:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I actually had a thought yesterday (one single thought, I allow myself only one per week).

What if the snippets she’s been sharing are not the final versions of the songs meaning we won’t actually get a whole album of boring ballads. Maybe they’re just stripped down, early versions she’s been teasing! Oh I’m such a talented clown :creep:

yes you are a clown bc she's said many times this album has "no bangers" and is "day-in-the-life mood music" and I secretly want her to keep it that way 

What if there’s two version of the album, on without the exclamation point which is the standard version and one with which is a deluxe version, binch I’m spiralling

i mean UK amazon did show an option for an assumed deluxe version....

original 10.99 one

another 13.99 (?) one 

What did he tweet? 

just that shazam says cinnamon = cinnamon girl and stronger = california, that's it

Just can't wait to hear the MGK collab, he's great!

unfortunately you won't in the near future bc he decided not to include into his album but who knows, he said he could drop it as a single

I’m choosing to not believe anything that isn’t 100% confirmed. August 30th? Not happening! Cinnamon Girl? Fake title!

but you choose to believe aug 16  :toofloppy:

i mean UK amazon did show an option for an assumed deluxe version....

original 10.99 one

another 13.99 (?) one 

idk why but only the 10.99 appeared to me and the vinyl version

giphy.gif

yes you are a clown bc she's said many times this album has "no bangers" and is "day-in-the-life mood music" and I secretly want her to keep it that way

A song that’s not a boring ballad doesn’t automatically equate to a banger good sis :hooker:

idk why but only the 10.99 appeared to me and the vinyl version

for me there was a deluxe cd and another vinyl option that said "vinyl,boxset" and when i clicked on it it brought me to some rock band album thats already out 

Guys this is a bit off topic, but I'm just curious: which one of you runs Lana Del Rey Addiction? I swear everything I see here appears there after 10 minutes.

This is off topic and the SWAT team will be knocking at your door in 5 mins so be ready

i've thought about it too, i 100% agree, i think they are just really lq demos  :flop: 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it