Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

There was some edit made by an LB user which featured some picture of Lana leaving Hillsong and some homophobic iconography, as well as "Norman Fucking Rockwell" title.. The collage style of the actual cover kind of reminded me that edit -I think the user even made a T-shirt from it and put it on sale on the Internet-. Any of you know where can I find that picture?

@@movebaby made it!!! It’s amazing & has the same energy as the album cover except I’d actually wear miss move baby’s version :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

There was some edit made by an LB user which featured some picture of Lana leaving Hillsong and some homophobic iconography, as well as "Norman Fucking Rockwell" title.. The collage style of the actual cover kind of reminded me that edit -I think the user even made a T-shirt from it and put it on sale on the Internet-. Any of you know where can I find that picture?

‘twas i lol, lemme just get on my computer and i can find it for you!

it's just the way i feel

‘twas i lol, lemme just get on my computer and i can find it for you!

You were incredible then sharing that with us and are being again so kind. Thank you!

K before I go to sleep I’ll listen to the snippets one last time today since I’m so fucking excited

goodnight hunties, get mentally prepared for tomorrow  :hooker:

im trying sooo hard not to listen. i think ill try not to listen to ANYTHING from this era until nfr comes out. i need it to be as fresh as possible.

Also, no disrespect, but please no BAR on the new record. It’s so basic. I completely agree that that Nowel production is just so tired at this point.

Whew this quickly did not age well

the only thing that puts me off is the font for nfr (not even the ldr) - but the photo is cute af. it really suits the album.

saying that i'll probably be using the cover with no logo on my phone.

The cover honestly could have been executed better, like the font is ass no matter how much I squint, but I really do like the concept, and seeing the tracklist in its proper order has me thinking that the narrative of the record is more apparent. Her best ablum incoming, ladies. Buckle up.  

Some of y'all gays wanted to hear the final version of BAR, and now that it's getting officially released y'all complain about it?

mess

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Double music video tomorrow?

I hope she releases one of the two tracks tomorrow, the second track with the double music video around the 16th, and then we'll all be satisfied until the album.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.