Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can't believe I agree with @@Ben Mawson for once. 

BEN didn't like the cover and Ben is RIGHT.

I like the album cover tbh just change that fugly comic book font

No MGK or Jesse Rutherford feature tho  :crossed:

As it should be

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Re, the cover: I'm feeling that feeling I felt when Gaga revealed the BTW cover art. Maybe 8 years from now I'll look at the NFR cover as well with a laugh and just appreciate the camp.

I think the track order bothers me more, tbh. But it's not like I know what it all sounds like together yet, so we'll see

I’m actually not really thrilled with Doin’ Time on the album only bc she they’d said originally it wasn’t on the album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It does not match the music at all and that is a fact, not an opinion. Stare at it (if you dare) and think of the Cinnamon or HIAB snippets. Or VB. Or MAC. Or HTD. Or any fucking song on that tracklist. 

Maybe it suits the two we haven't heard, but that's it. 

If she was making music like Gwen Stefani's then it'd make sense, but this makes zero sense. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm just so relieved that this isn't a selfie or the MAC photo (as rumoured)… Also proves the insiders claiming it was black and white are full of bs.

Do we think this is the reshoot or the original that Ben didn't like?

I also can't believe we're getting BAR, was there ever a finalised LFL version? I remember the demo leaking and people saying the studio version was different.

Also, I'm no good at time zones, what time in the UK can we preorder?

Are we thinking california or the greatest could be a reworked yosemite? Didn't she say BAR and yosemite go together and here they are

I think Cali is not that... Could be wrong

What's the point of her to include two LFL cuts at once?

Stripped of my own life

Jack Antonoff bringing us back to 2017 by producing two of the best albums of the year (NFR and Lover) like he did two years ago with Melodrama, Masseduction and Gone Now, ugh, his mind

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif

We really thought Lana was gonna re-create this. Clowns. All of us.

k6W8RQ5FaGDIrmarfe3X_1082048879.jpeg

Also where it says 'N.R' it could have had 'L.D.R' ugh how iconic that would have been

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

THIS!! that tiny green dress!!!! https://twitter.com/LanaismPoland/status/1156661134814044161?s=19 god i actually understand why Ben didn't like it :creep: i wonder what was the 2nd concept

Ben and Jack are so hot omg im

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."