Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So jack said the greatest is really the greatest song off the record... I’m SO EXCITED!!! This album is gonna be a smash

Where?

i hope this is true bc the cover without these logos will be much better

I've seem cases like Sky Ferreira's Nigh Time My Time where they had stickers to cover her nipple (rip) on the cover. 

Ultraviolence tracklist was censored back then without "FUCKED" in FMWUTTT.

It all depends on how they'll style it for packing I guess. The cover without any tag doesn't sound really plausible because... there's something about having the name of the artist so people can recognize it when they're casual\locals. But a sticker would be nice for everybody who complained but also for the people who enjoyed it.

At this point she doesn’t need to release any songs before the album drops. I mean we already have 5 of the 14 and have heard 10 of the 14. Drop the FIILY/TG video on album day and that’s it. We don’t want the whole album before it’s released lol

I'm so sad this album will debut at #2

Eh, Lover will go to Number 1 obvs but I doubt it’ll go down very well critically. The singles are weak and well there really bad tbh Sorry Tay-Tay but this era has been utter shite.

Lana on the other hand has dropped really strong singles. The era has been messy and boring in parts buuut the music makes up for it (so far). NFR might end up being her second best album and if so will boost its legacy, something Lover will definitely not have lol

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Can you stop complaining about the cover? It's not like you're gonna buy the album anyway, so you can change it once it leaks and you download it illegally.

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Why do you all keep saying we've heard the whole album? 1. The snippets she posted were 30 seconds to a minute maximum 2. They were low quality, and hearing songs in high quality freshens everything up, and 3. Did any of you expect Venice Bitch to be a nine minute progressive track before it was revealed? 

I genuinely think we've only scratched the surface with this record. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The negativity here doesn’t stop, does it?

That’s why the good sis doesn’t like announcing shit. She knows all of you gays will complain, regardless.

I really like the cover. It’s different and somewhat vibrant. The font and the dude are odd choices, but I still think the aesthetic of the cover is great, and very well photographed.

nF70D0F.png

The negativity in here doesn’t stop, does it?

That’s why the good sis doesn’t like announcing shit. She knows all of you gays will complain, regardless.

As if the good sis cares :hooker:

a few hours later... I love it. I love the colours and the kitschiness of it

fullsizeoutput-3494.png