Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Didn’t Eclipse rant on Twitter about the Shazam thing, the “Love Song” title and how “stupid” LB users are? I wonder if he deleted those tweets, because...

He did lol

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

wait so what are the chances we are gonna get snippets of each song from a website when pre order is available??

we probably wont get snippets yet unless a random russian website leaks them accidentally 

This is gonna be the last time I trash the album cover on here (I have discord for that anyway oop), BUT

The fact that ya'll trashed Honeymoon cover and LFL cover but are getting wet over this cover is...bizarre to say the least. Very questionable taste. :derpna2:

To me personally, it's just far too 'busy'. There's too much going on in one image. Less is more, as they say. I don't find it camp, satirical or whatever ya'll keep calling it. It's just a mess. 

But I have an alternative cover I'll be using on my iTunes so whatever, it doesn't matter now. :makeup:

The reason I'm still here though is to finally hear Cinnamon Girl cause I know it's gonna slap! And I can't wait for IYC (or whatever the alt title is now). As for Bartender, I can't help but feel like it'll sound country-ish. It's just the vibe I get from the title alone but obviously we won't know until the 30th, but I'm glad Lana didn't scrap it because that would be a song we would all be wondering about for years. Kinda like Yosemite (RIP). Also I never really crave HIAB until very recently, I think the melody is just stuck in my head but I wonder how the sound will progress.

It’s fun how different people have different opinions

LIZARD PEOPLE

wait so what are the chances we are gonna get snippets of each song from a website when pre order is available??

i think amazon is our best chance of getting those snippets, but they usually upload them near the album release  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I did a quick reimagining for the the cover

QclmZkE.jpg

lemme know what you think!

Literally so stunning without the ugly font. I know some of y'all hate it but I really love this photograph. The fire in the background with Lana's pose is so beautiful to me

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I did a quick reimagining for the the cover

nCRJhNn.jpg

lemme know what you think!

Soz Lana but i’m using this in my iTunes, without the distracting comic art you can actually see how the sky turns to paint and it makes the image look 100times better

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I know some of you love to shit on Chuck but the dynamic composition of the cover pic itself and the poses, Lana breaking 4th wall and him staring blatantly... It just immediately invites you over to tell a story regardless of typography or lack thereof it's so incredibly well done!! The color palette of the pic is nice and it has the perfect contrast and I can't blame Lana for feeling comfortable with Chuck. This cover could've felt forced if shot by anyone else and the whole cover concept may have been tampered with if it was anyone else. I feel like Chuck is 100% open to Lana's ideas and it's nice although I literally have no proper facts to back it up.

I personally think they could've brainstormed more over the typography (not the concept itself but placement, kerning & letter stretching) but I couldn't have imagined a better cover. It's like all this time of us shitting over matcha drinking insta baddie LA Lana finally makes some grotesque sense.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Ok but why are they putting the album up for pre order at 5:00 am in the US? is she premiering a song on BBC radio 1 or summ?

Getting West Coast premiere vibes oml. Not that she performed them but bc now I will have to stay up till 5 am. Not even consciously.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Ok but why are they putting the album up for pre order at 5:00 am in the US? is she premiering a song on BBC radio 1 or summ?

hmmm there’s a future sounds with annie mac tomorrow at 19:00 and if i calculated correctly that’ll be like 10/11am in LA...

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Completely random, but listening to some recent unreleased tunes and Wild on You seems like a fitting track for NFR given it's all guitar driven and it's kinda got a slow rock feel. I know it's a UV outtake, but still tho... we are getting an official BAR on the new album, so a ginger can wish, plus she even mentions California in the last verse

Ps. I like the cover without the comic book feel of the font much better now that the initial shock is wearing off

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

hmmm there’s a future sounds with annie mac tomorrow at 19:00 and if i calculated correctly that’ll be like 10/11am in LA...

from her site 

NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL! OUT 30TH AUGUST PRE-ORDER HERE ON AUGUST 1ST 5AM PST / 1PM BST

from her site NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL! OUT 30TH AUGUST PRE-ORDER HERE ON AUGUST 1ST 5AM PST / 1PM BST

i know that.. i’m just saying what if she premieres the title track tomorrow a few hours after the preorder is released?

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

guess well have to listen in

good night y'all, great day for this site :defeated: can't wait to wake up to the snippets, hopefully