Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like I'm doing the devil's work but... To anybody reading this, you don't have to preorder anything to get a code for her shows! That's why they say "no purchace necessary", if you keep clicking the "more info", they eventually lead you to the form. So if you don't really want anything or would rather buy somewhere else, please do! Maybe you can still cancel your order and buy that blue vinyl?

omg really thank you! but i wouldn't share this with too many people otherwise no-one will get tickets lol!

and it's ok i'll keep the black vinyl the shade of blue isn't that nice anyway

I don’t know if it’s been discussed (i’m On vacation with poor wifi and fewer connection opportunities), but could Yosemite have been reworked into California? After BAR making it on an official record and knowing they were both sister tracks, I can’t help but see parallels between Yosemite and California... If not, we’ll hear it some day I’m sure.

Hell, Bartender made the cut, i’m More than happy lol

If she didn't rework Best American Record at all, then I suspect revenge. Which, tbh, fair enough.

Shazam recognises it, so i guess it won't be much different.

:defeated:

honestly. i understand hope as the closer. it just makes it even more heart breaking... closing off this era with her last words "...i have (couple piano notes) ........"

omg do you really get a free cd if u buy tickets??

love that! queen of free stuff

queen of wanting that #1 album but being dumb enough to wait six whole months just to release it one week after taylor swift  :deadbanana:

i don't know whats keeping them from releasing on the 16th tbh

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

so if this is the “FIRST LEG” of the tour, does it mean that there may be a second leg after the february 2020 shows??

the second leg is the feb shows

Tool? Never heard of them at all, Lana is still big so she can still get top 2, but I don't even understand why it matters

Their last album sold over 500k first week. Doesn't matter in the end but it would've been nice for her to get another number 1/2 album 

Their last album sold over 500k first week. Doesn't matter in the end but it would've been nice for her to get another number 1/2 album

I'm, did they just announce it or

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Anyone who purchased from Lana's store and has Photoshop, go check your downloads from your digital album. Mine had the PSD of the album cover and not the JPG, the only thing removable was the explicit tag, but the quality is still much better than what iTunes has. Plus it has both versions of the cover.