Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It‘s funny that y‘all are only trashing chuck when Lana clearly approved of this. So what does that say about Lana‘s taste level then? :derpna:

i love the pop art and green vinyl it is so different and it suits the album sooooooo well...as for the UO its all terrible the pink vinyl with the new/better cover in the middle that hideous cover none of it fits the album 

Soon we will have enough beach and surf vibe songs to create a whole album.

West Cost

High by the beach

13 beaches

Marinas Apartment Complex

Venice Bitch

Wayamaya

Y'all the UO-exclusive version is "limited" to 10,000 copies – so basically it's not limited at all. Don't worry if you can't afford it right now, it's not gonna sell out anytime soon.

Not unless Winn buys all of them first

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It‘s funny that y‘all are only trashing chuck when Lana clearly approved of this. So what does that say about Lana‘s taste level then? :derpna:

Lana's taste is questionable, we already knew that (see the ugly sandals she wore for nearly every candid outfit like last year or so)

Its cheaper than having than having children. 

where do y'all find the money to buy 1 black record, a green one, a blue one, a pink one, a cd, 1 cassette, one ticket to see Lana and still beg for merch and boxsets??????

I really do like the UO version.

The font, the baby pink tints along with the baby blue sky. I love all the poses they're doing and it feels very earthy yet witchy. 

The only thing I don't like is how Lana is dressed and that her dancer is wearing a Gucci purse. Kinda seems very out of place. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

her baddie friend awkwardly looking at the camera

her baddie friend having her gucci purse on her laps

those inconsistent font 

the 1-2-3- punch  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Every time I see the word "baddie" I automatically think of Lana's IG-wanna-be-famous-influencer friends and I don't see her dancers or Emma Tillman associated with that group. It's an insult to them like the font on this UO cover:crossed:  

do they really think people who will pay extra coins to buy an ugly mess at an overpriced retailer?  :facepalm:

Um, yes, just read the posts in this thread. I feel like 90% of us are like "that so uglee omg what were they thinking - but I just ordered one anyway ♥". People will buy it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png