Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

what's that?

during the lust for life era a random girl named Lisa got her CD like days before actual release but she was just a casual fan and just posted a new snippet of Tomorrow Never Came and saying she loved the album so then her instagram comments got flooded with Lana fans asking for her to leak the album but she didn't :deadbanana:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

ugh unfortunately i have class at 9am and 10am on the 30th but i’ll be done by 11 so i’ll have the rest of the day to embrace the album. honestly i’ll probably stay up till midnight on the 29th too just to listen through once.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i’m 100% certain this album is going to destroy me. when i listened to the NFR snippet in her trailer i actually got full goosebumps and tears uncontrollably came out. and BITCH THATS JUST TRACK ONE. i need to emotionally prepare for this

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

during the lust for life era a random girl named Lisa got her CD like days before actual release but she was just a casual fan and just posted a new snippet of Tomorrow Never Came and saying she loved the album so then her instagram comments got flooded with Lana fans asking for her to leak the album but she didn't :deadbanana:

If I get my album early, I promise I'm leaking it.

(kidding, mods.)

giphy.gif

Nd the gays never heard from her again giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

With ultraviolence, honeymoon and lust for life I have always waited for the day they went on sale, I woke up early in the morning, bought it at a store near me and then listened to it for the first time at home. I think this time I will not be able to do that and I will listen to it at midnight on spotify because I am dying to listen to it :defeated:

Y’all got me contemplating taking the 30th off work now too lol. It’s what we deserve.

And with the following Monday being Labor Day in the US, it’d be a 4 day weekend. UGH her mind! Summertime and the livin’s easy, indeed

giphy-1.gif 

not every hero wears a cape!

i respect her for that, honestly

:smile3:

Or "Gosh darnit, manchild, you fricked me so good...but you don't know half of the doody you put me through". :thumb3:  .As hilarious as Norman Rocking Rockwell is (  :teehee: ) "you rocked me so good" could be kinda hot for a clean version.  :rock:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Or "Gosh darnit, manchild, you fricked me so good...but you don't know half of the doody you put me through". :thumb3:  .As hilarious as Norman Rocking Rockwell is (  :teehee: ) "you rocked me so good" could be kinda hot for a clean version.  :rock:

i ugly laughed

giphy.gif