Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i came back to an album trailer, album cover, album release date, album pre-order, lime green cassette and vinyl and an exclamation point at the end of the album title. im just s- 

NO WAIT i just saw that we know all the song names and the order nnnnnnnnnnn 

ik this is all old news to everyone im just FUCK

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I'm so excited! Do you know when it was recorded?

no idea soz!

so do we think eclipse has the album already?

he does not

Song length? Ooh other users are SHAKING. The user said the date and hinted at the song title. Him getting mad because other people already knew it was coming and said it first is stupid, especially when he probably knew earlier and was trying to use it for clout with the twinks he's trying to pull. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

he literally has it but go off?

i truly appreciate what he's doing, he helped us a lot in LFL era 

Helped? He’s probably the reason why everything’s leaked and Lana has changed whole album direction I-

Can someone send me that screen of some guy talking about Lana renting Sublime bus for a mv? Maybe I can contact him or smthn and ask what happened.. or has anyone tried this already?

I got it from Reddit but his name was censored and I couldn't find the original post

gox74t43vp931.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

I did just notice this was from July 11th and if the broken arm theory was right she filmed the fake surfing video on July 17th so the timing makes sense 

Helped? He’s probably the reason why everything’s leaked and Lana has changed whole album direction I-

can't remember he leaked anything! he was just saying some info

i literally can't remember any song that he leaked, love was leaked early but as far what i remember it wasn't by him! if i was wrong, then fuck him

:smile3:

anthony fantano’s onto us he posted a screenshot of lana boards on his insta story lol

omfg do we think he looks at the forum?

on the plus side him posting that at least shows he is kinda warming up to sis

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

I got this cover art Photoshop file in an email from them after pre-ordering, which I thought was odd. Why did they have to ask for it?

Oh! Maybe they just sent them away just like that. I got the info from a friend of a friend of a friend so you know how it goes. Anyway, we have it! Yay!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif