Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She just doesn’t stop feeding us.... wow the amount of new music n visuals we are getting, we do not deserve her

Lets not jinx it. We don’t need another “vice now running shit” situation.

Yosemite

We did it for fun

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

OT but wildsycamore on tumblr confirmed that Lana and Drake worked together. i’m trying to figure out what the fuck that would sound like..

this is her r kelley moment.. tmz better leave the terry richardson video unleaked

i76mrxw.png 

I found it boring first but I cant get over the title track snippet right now, it's so soothing like a lullaby, I love it 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

what is that?

i mean the song "norman fucking rockwell" the title track

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Manchild awareness tumblr_static_buffyend__1_.gif
things getting serious w MAC BA0b59b.gif
lemme think things over w psychedelic guitars nd ice cream, vb tumblr_inline_mvrdtwZq1u1ripgeb.gif
fuck it i love you! she loves him gretchendrunkinlove.gif
DT, real sexay, summertimeeeeee but then things start getting turbulent lowkey tumblr_nc4d8aZht91qee6wmo1_250.gif
driving back home, lets resolve this, Love song iKa4VwW.gif
they let it simmer, w Cinnamon nd points were made ut3vS7I.gif
make things amicable w HTD, but she'll always be right here giphy.gif
she still has something to say, taunting her care for him w California rbgSxcy.gif
but he's gotta do his own thing, TNBAR giphy.gif
dk 
dk exactly, drinking to forget? fKihjl.gif
she's reminiscing what they've lost tumblr_inline_na0yt01CqU1r3upn6.gif
but she's still hopeful even w all her insecurities she know's she's grown tumblr_mwbf854nTT1qd8zg3o7_250.gif

anyone else got some kinda story based off the tracklist?

UV/Honeymoon

I love how this part of the era is satisfying after a very so-so beginning (amazing music, awful promotion, bland MV for two excellent songs).

We were all fearing a super boring album cover and I love how this is not it. Even the UO cover, which I don’t love, is still cute.

The trailer is amazing.

We are getting two big-budget MV. And probably two new songs as well before the album release.

The tracklisting has so many surprises I didn’t see coming.

Plus there’s a witchy song coming our way before that. It’s a Lana orgy and I’m here for it.

Anyways accepting sexual favors for leaks is gross and leakers acting like they're 'keeping us fed' when all they're doing is keeping information / songs to try and get clout for someone else's work will never not be weird and cringy idc

well, do you want them to NOT share anything at all?

genius shows rick as the producer of bartender though? i always thought genius was very reliable  :(

nope, genius is just like Lana's wiki, idk. i edited this information myself based on what we got bc everyone who participates in writing the music gets a spot on the "produced by" credits usually.

however, there sometimes might me some insider information, like with MAC, remember? a lana fan on genius set the release date as Sep 12th and no one obviously believed it but eventually they were right. i dmed them, they said they got the info from their friend who works at BBC Radio...

giphy.gif

Does anyone know how the fake insiders have «justified» they've been feeding us bullshit since Lana revealed the track listing? The Chameleon Soul Twitter account and the Czech Republic Lana fan group are the ones I have in mind...

Anyways accepting sexual favors for leaks is gross and leakers acting like they're 'keeping us fed' when all they're doing is keeping information / songs to try and get clout for someone else's work will never not be weird and cringy idc

Well I for one would be happy to consensually leak my nudes in exchange for unreleased music and do whatever else might be necessary in order to get Start A War by Gwen Stefani, so @leakers HMU!  

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm really really really really really sorry to ask but does anyone have a HQ non-censored version of the album cover?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

The more I watch the album trailer and listen to the snippets, the more I see NFR as the «cohesive» sister to LFL... (for the record, I love that LFL is all over the place, because that time of her life seemed to be going in all directions as well) Rich Lee videos, TNBAR, acoustic songs mixed with other instruments... We're even getting a witchy song (ok, not on NFR, but still). 

Do you guys think we're getting The Greatest and Fuck It I Love You before the 30th? 
Last week, I was sure of it, but with the surprise release of Season of the Witch, I'm not so sure... Plus if she releases these two, it would mean that the only song we never heard is Bartender... which is a bit depressing. 

Does anyone know how the fake insiders have «justified» they've been feeding us bullshit since Lana revealed the track listing? The Chameleon Soul Twitter account and the Czech Republic Lana fan group are the ones I have in mind...

the czech republic one is hilarious - they're apparently "angry at lana for changing the tracklist"  :lmaoney:

i'm grateful they give us anything.

giphy.gif