Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

OT but wildsycamore on tumblr confirmed that Lana and Drake worked together. i’m trying to figure out what the fuck that would sound like..

Something chill like From Time feat. Jhené Aiko, or Passionfruit would be great I think. Or Ridin’, to take a an example from Lana’s own discography.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Found some Venice Bitch vape juice... Most 2019 Lana thing I've ever seen

venice-bitch-juice-n-vape.jpg

pls tell me you have a link to buy it

giphy.gif

she should’ve called this album “LIZZY FUCKING GRANT” I mean what a missed opportunity

In the parallel universe I'm partial to, she re-released the Lana Del Ray (sic) AKA Lizzy Grant album on Mar 29th. And it didn't dis NFR but just gave it a proper heralding.

So, I emailed deejay about the album samples not working, and they replied they didn't receive any soundfiles yet. So the reason we don't have them yet is cause they weren't even sent in the first place  :deadbanana: Lana and her team are really trying to avoid leaks, aren't they

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

In the parallel universe I'm partial to, she re-released the Lana Del Ray (sic) AKA Lizzy Grant album on Mar 29th. And it didn't dis NFR but just gave it a proper heralding.

suddenly i want her to make a surprise re-release of AKA in the near future

giphy.gif

suddenly i want her to make a surprise re-release of AKA in the near future

this is such a great idea

with bonus tracks too!

giphy.gif

I really find it hard to believe that the "Season Of The Witch" cover isn't for Maleficent 2. They LITERALLY used the song in the trailer. Why the hell would she do the song for a different movie. :oprah3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

would it have killed her to brush her hair and put on some eyeliner....  :crossed:

why is it that every single time a pic of her is posted here people feel the need to share gross comments like these about her appearance

qfrWuBl.png