Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

because she used to actually try when she went out in public until recently?

She looks fine? She just doesn't have a lot of makeup on. She doesn't have to cake her face each time she goes out.

qfrWuBl.png

So who’s actually got proof that she’s doing some Season Of The Witch song??? Why would she release it now when her album is coming this month.....

Y’all... until she says something don’t believe every post you see lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She looks fine? She just doesn't have a lot of makeup on. She doesn't have to cake her face each time she goes out.

i'm not saying she needs to cake her face for a trip to the gas station lmao, just would be nice for her to do something with her hair.

i'm not saying she needs to cake her face for a trip to the gas station lmao, just would be nice for her to do something with her hair.

I think her natural waves are cute. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She went to a birthday party, not the MET Gala. Her hair looks good.

qfrWuBl.png

So who’s actually got proof that she’s doing some Season Of The Witch song??? Why would she release it now when her album is coming this month.....

I'm as sceptic as you on everything regarding her... except when it's Eclipse behind the info, which is the case (he did confirm what was on another forum and apparently heard the song).

why is it that every single time a pic of her is posted here people feel the need to share gross comments like these about her appearance

Because when you get on stage, when you chose to become a public figure, you’re going to get some applause and also some tomatoes thrown that you. That’s how it works and has been since the dawn of civilization. When you step into the public square as a focal point, by choice, then you’re essentially asking to be judged, for better AND for worse.

No one should shame or blame anyone who finds the public figure wanting in some way. If anyone is responsible, it’s the person who has chosen to make themselves a celebrity.

That’s why so many celebrities thought they wanted celebrity life, but then quickly backed away from it, realizing it was not what they thought it would be, not what they want in their lives.

i know u all hate eclipse but he sent me a small snippet and i have physically heard the song. i have no reason to lie - it’s definitely coming and hopefully when he said it is.

eclipse also has no reason to lie, but a lot of you will just never take his word despite he amount of info he gives (not even just ldr info - he’s got shit across the board that’s been consistently right). he has his sources, you feel.

edit: ugh i didn’t want this to be top of the forum page for everyone to see but whatever i guess it’s done now.

Because when you get on stage, when you chose to become a public figure, you’re going to get some applause and also some tomatoes thrown that you. That’s how it works and has been since the dawn of civilization. When you step into the public square as a focal point, by choice, then you’re essentially asking to be judged, for better AND for worse.

No one should shame or blame anyone who finds the public figure wanting in some way. If anyone is responsible, it’s the person who has chosen to make themselves a celebrity.

That’s why so many celebrities thought they wanted celebrity life, but then quickly backed away from it, realizing it was not what they thought it would be, not what they want in their lives.

"civilization"

...girl what

qfrWuBl.png

Yeah she’s a public figure and blah blah blah, but I mean my god what year is it? 19 fucking 50, aren’t we getting over women being “required” to wear fucking makeup? It’s fucking 2019, dismantle the fucking patriarchy, stop leaning into and perpetuating harmful societal norms like “she didn’t wear eyeliner and she’s a woman which means she didn’t even try”. You can try and deny what you’re doing, you could be completely oblivious to it, but you ARE the problem when you say shit like that. Yeah she’s a celebrity and that means she’s far more likely to be judged but let’s at least update the fucking criteria to be with the times. She’s wearing a cute dress and she let her hair look natural. It’s not like she showed up in a fucking sweatshirt and leggings and sneakers.

My god.

Anyways, about that NFR I sure am looking forward to it. Hopefully the season of the witch thing is tru it’s sounds really neat.

Also a much clearer pressing than born to die/paradise. If you listen to the records you will appreciate it even more. 

Totally didn't know this singles boxset existed, just had to purchase it in mint condition for my vinyl collection. I feel like such loser for not knowing about this boxset

im glad you said something because those posts reeked of misogyny... like according to their logic Lana's worth is literally based off of her appearance. no one would even care if she were a guy... she's a public figure so that gives me the right to comment on every single aspect of her appearance and chastise her if she doesn't look like MY definition of perfect!!! she asked for this by being a singer!!! like get a life

Yeah she’s a public figure and blah blah blah, but I mean my god what year is it? 19 fucking 50, aren’t we getting over women being “required” to wear fucking makeup? It’s fucking 2019, dismantle the fucking patriarchy, stop leaning into and perpetuating harmful societal norms like “she didn’t wear eyeliner and she’s a woman which means she didn’t even try”. You can try and deny what you’re doing, you could be completely oblivious to it, but you ARE the problem when you say shit like that. Yeah she’s a celebrity and that means she’s far more likely to be judged but let’s at least update the fucking criteria to be with the times. She’s wearing a cute dress and she let her hair look natural. It’s not like she showed up in a fucking sweatshirt and leggings and sneakers.

My god.

Anyways, about that NFR I sure am looking forward to it. Hopefully the season of the witch thing is tru it’s sounds really neat.

My god.

your dealing with ugly gays that are just jealous they couldn’t afford a nosejob like she could so they have to take it out on her :/