Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Believe me, it’s not all Americans by any means. It’s those who have been raised on a PC diet and are Feeling/Perceptive types on the Myers-Briggs Indicator.

The next time you try to condescend to someone and look super logical and non-PC and edgy i'm going to remember you take MBTIs seriously  :flop:  astrology for nerds

locals only

well..i'm alright as long as she doesn't keep the same hairstyle and make up for two or three days straight again (or wear leggings and adidas on stage)... DeadBanana.gif

(but i guess the adidas was just lfl's version of the red sandals and plastic shoes from hm 8f70c6ea.gif )

anyway...

i76mrxw.png 

The next time you try to condescend to someone and look super logical and non-PC and edgy i'm going to remember you take MBTIs seriously  :flop:  astrology for nerds

This is true - MBTI has zero scientific basis and is rooted as much in confirmation bias as astrology. Trust me, I got myself way too much student loan debt for a degree in psychology I'm not using to not flex it on a Lana Del Rey fan forum.

ANYWAY

I fell in love with Lana for her music and couldn't care less about hair & makeup. 25 days til NFR.

She looks more like her Aunt.

Hilarious. Her ears are too big for that hair-behind-the-ears look.

Additionally, her ears are also too low on her head for ‘classic beauty,’ as the upper spot where the ear meets the head should be directly in line with the middle of the eye.

As long as she’s happy with her appearance, I am okay with however she wants to present herself physically.

But these recent looks sure aren’t glamorous, which, of course, I am sure she realizes.

ooh girls look at this post I found! Xoxo

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

the last 4 pages....

my_me_reading_that_small.jpg

yo what

She looks more like her Aunt.

Hilarious. Her ears are too big for that hair-behind-the-ears look.

Additionally, her ears are also too low on her head for ‘classic beauty,’ as the upper spot where the ear meets the head should be directly in line with the middle of the eye.

As long as she’s happy with her appearance, I am okay with however she wants to present herself physically.

But these recent looks sure aren’t glamorous, which, of course, I am sure she realizes.

holy shit youre a dick

giphy.gif

So who's excited to hear the cover this Friday? I know I am! :kris:

Cadie don’t be so brave, someone is gonna attack you for “believing everything you hear”

Anyway.... I’m bored. NFR suicide pact anyone? :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Cadie don’t be so brave, someone is gonna attack you for “believing everything you hear”

Anyway.... I’m bored. NFR suicide pact anyone? :hooker:

Well slap my ass and call me a clown :hooker:

Also yes on the suicide pact thing, let's go out while Cinnamon Girl plays in the background. :hair: 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Well slap my ass and call me a clown :hooker:

Also yes on the suicide pact thing, let's go out while Cinnamon Girl plays in the background. :hair:

Ugh yes, you understand me :kiss2:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

No, I just disagree with the way a lot of leakers go about things. I'm happy when something leaks and listen to lana's leaks probably a little too frequently, but a lot of leakers seem to get off on the 'power' they have and love to exploit it, a tame but recent example being getting people to vote for their friends in the stanny awards on ig. A less tame example being accepting sexual favours. Idc about the people that are willing to exchange nudes or sex for leaks, but i do care about the type of person that would ask for them and create a culture in which that's a thing that happens.

the point is leakers leak for attention so we shouldn't really expect for them to be generous. like yeah, sometimes this attitude annoys but that's how life works, u can only isolate yourself from this. i don't approve of asking for nudes either but people do it with consent

I’m 100% delusional but a singer (I think it was frank ocean, I don’t remember) released his album a week earlier than what he had announced to avoid a leak. The promo of NFR on the streets are just the album cover without any date to it, which is unusual. Maybe we could get the album earlier? 16th?

ok so now let's speak this into existence!!

giphy.gif