Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Cadie don’t be so brave, someone is gonna attack you for “believing everything you hear”

Anyway.... I’m bored. NFR suicide pact anyone? :hooker:

Someone get the Cinnamon flavoured Kool Aid ready

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

She looks more like her Aunt.

Hilarious. Her ears are too big for that hair-behind-the-ears look.

Additionally, her ears are also too low on her head for ‘classic beauty,’ as the upper spot where the ear meets the head should be directly in line with the middle of the eye.

As long as she’s happy with her appearance, I am okay with however she wants to present herself physically.

But these recent looks sure aren’t glamorous, which, of course, I am sure she realizes.

Her ears really are too low on her head

ew_lanas_ears.jpg

like ma'am get some ear fillers or something you're scaring the kids and the beauty standards!!!

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

That somehow had a fairly big rollout, a Photo Op, practically everything but a formal Red Carpet.

fine, birthday party for a doctor that wants a big birthday party. it's still a birthday party. For Her Doctor. 

locals only

The next time you try to condescend to someone and look super logical and non-PC and edgy i'm going to remember you take MBTIs seriously :flop: astrology for nerds

If I were trying to be “edgy,” I wouldn’t try to do so by mentioning the MBI. Secondly, you don’t have a clue how seriously I take it or don’t. I have read all 23+ volumes of Jung and know exactly what its origins are. I have read the recent book critical of it and the accompanying negative New Yorker article, as well as the responses to the New Yorker article in which a fair number of academics and psychologists came to its defense.

If I were trying to be “edgy,” I wouldn’t try to do so by mentioning the MBI. Secondly, you don’t have a clue how seriously I take it or don’t. I have read all 23+ volumes of Jung and know exactly what its origins are. I have read the recent book critical of it and the accompanying negative New Yorker article, as well as the responses to the New Yorker article in which a fair number of academics and psychologists came to its defense.

All this reading and you still can’t read a room

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I really thought something happened with so many new pages, but no! Only gays fighting over a grown woman's decisions on wearing or not wearing make up... A JOKE!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I was just reading the ATRL thread:

Hope is only for her mentally ill fans / fans with personality disorders. Of course you neurotypicals wouldn’t understand its complexity and timeless message. Continue shaking your asses to Doin Time and Lolita

14963054ff1e6fc1df557f712ff4c8de.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Ooo he special. I hope you know that despite your efforts to sound educated and well-read, you sound like a basement-dwelling too-logged-on boring man. 

Considering this is the quote and you take yourself so damn seriously all the time on this forum:

Believe me, it’s not all Americans by any means. It’s those who have been raised on a PC diet and are Feeling/Perceptive types on the Myers-Briggs Indicator.

and you just recited your pop-pysch summer reading list, I think you take it seriously enough for me to make fun of, Mr INTJ-wannabe.

locals only