Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

And getting these procedures doesn't fix the issue which is always mental.

And what about people who just want their nose done and feel better because of it

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

there's a difference between assuming (in case of the tracklist) and actually knowing stuff.

But for someone who “has insider information”, he shouldn’t have to guess. And he shouldnt state things that are untrue, if he wants to keep a reputation of being an insider source. That’s why I don’t believe everything he says.

You can if you want, go for it, but im not setting myself up to be disappointed by a Twitter leaker who hasn’t said anything correct about her latest era yet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

That's not a troll, that's someone's opinion. I dislike the idea anyone saying something nasty is a 'troll'. A troll is someone who is a dick to cause a reaction. Most nasty comments are not trolls, they're just normal people dehumanizing someone in the public eye.

People don't think celebrities are human beings with feelings. That person thought it was okay to write something that mean and actually @ it at Lana like Lana's just an object that needs renovating.

I'd like to see glamorous Lana again but there's no need to make a fuss over it. She's living her own life and that has to be respected.

Okay, accepting your premise that that is a ‘normal’ person’s actual opinion, then LDR has to live with it. She certainly knows she has done an about-face on her approach to her appearance for reasons of her own over the last four years, and I am sure she knows enough by now to avoid reading comments from people she doesn’t know, knows nothing about, and some of whom are likely to say unpleasant things or hard truths. She’s an adult and I don’t think we can assume how she’s going to react or feel.

I don't even know what to say about this thread anymore

This is almost worse than when we were dying for news

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Okay, accepting your premise that that is a ‘normal’ person’s actual opinion, then LDR has to live with it. She certainly knows she has done an about-face on her approach to her appearance for reasons of her own over the last four years, and I am sure she knows enough by now to avoid reading comments from people she doesn’t know, knows nothing about, and some of whom are likely to say unpleasant things or hard truths. She’s an adult and I don’t think we can assume how she’s going to react or feel.

like her ears  :judgingu:

locals only

I don't even know what to say about this thread anymore

This is almost worse than when we were dying for news

almost?

giphy.gif

Weird comparison. Cosmetic surgery doesn't really harm you like an eating disorder does. In some severe cases it does become a product of mental illness, but most of the time people just want to get it for aesthetic purposes. People wanna change something about their face/body cause they think it'll look better so they get it done. It's not really that deep most of the time. 

I think it's mostly mental illness why people get cosmetic surgery, only some are probably doing it for fun or to look "cool" like people get holes cut out or horn implant things and whatever, mostly its because they don't think they look good enough and its deep rooted insecurity.

Imagine Aliens landed here, no way they'd think "oh perfectly normal behaviour, they just want to look good" they'd think it was crazy and had to be banned.

almost?

definitely much worse  :deadbanana:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It's extremely sad in 2019 that some people still think a woman needs to wear makeup and do her hair to appear in public. And even when she does, the same people still find a way to judge her, saying her dress is ugly, her hair could've been better... etc. No matter what Lana does, she will get criticised. So terribly sad. Sad sad sad.

P.S. : using the "she chose to be a public person" as an excuse is bullshit. We're in a tough period for women's right, we're trying to make things change and break the classic scheme of what should be a woman, and still a bunch of people on Lanaboards can't stop judging a gorgeous woman for everything she does. "She should wear makeup", "why didn't she get her hair done". SHUT THE **** UP. Thanks.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I think it's mostly mental illness why people get cosmetic surgery, only some are probably doing it for fun or to look "cool" like people get holes cut out or horn implant things and whatever, mostly its because they don't think they look good enough and its deep rooted insecurity.

Imagine Aliens landed here, no way they'd think "oh perfectly normal behaviour, they just want to look good" they'd think it was crazy and had to be banned.

Same for hair, right?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

It's extremely sad in 2019 that some people still think a woman needs to wear makeup and do her hair to appear in public. And even when she does, the same people still find a way to judge her, saying her dress is ugly, her hair could've been better... etc. No matter what Lana does, she will get criticised. So terribly sad. Sad sad sad.

P.S. : using the "she chose to be a public person" as an excuse is bullshit. We're in a tough period for women's right, we're trying to make things change and break the classic scheme of what should be a woman, and still a bunch of people on Lanaboards can't stop judging a gorgeous woman for everything she does. "She should wear makeup", "why didn't she get her hair done". SHUT THE **** UP. Thanks.

Agreed. Leave her alone. She does enough for us as it is.