Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

can we please talk about how our fav truly can do no wrong?  :toofunny:

until she travels around Cali with the Hillsong crew

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This cover, I bet that's why she was in studio with Jack even after she said she finished the album. She wasn't reworking NFR as many of you suggested. The song was produced by him.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

do people have their pre-sale codes yet or not? i haven’t received mine ...

me neither and i'm getting worried... but it's good to know that i'm not the only one

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Can we get another spooky acapella moment like the one after the bridge in Freak. Idk if it was meant to sound all ghostly and horror-like, but it's an amazing moment. Especially when heard on a decent pair of headphones/speakers

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Unless its for medical reasons then it can be considered a mental illness to want cosmetic surgery, same as like eating disorders.

Wanting cosmetic surgery is a mental illness? Now I've heard it all... it can be addicting yes as we have surely seen many times but what can't.. you can be addicted to food, video games, drugs, sex you can get addicted to anything. Lana is a rich woman in LA.. She probably just wants it because 1. her baddie friends are clearly all getting it and 2. she might feel better about herself or just likes the look it gives her in general, who are we to judge when she is happy with it? 

Because it's the easy way out as opposed to having the integrity to accept yourself the way you are. And getting these procedures doesn't fix the issue which is always mental. Just check @celebface on instagram. People like kim kardashian who continue to have countless procedures to look different still edit the fuck out of their photos, they will never reach their idea of perfection because it is unattainable and although it is nobody's responsibility to be a certain way for the sake of others, the whole culture of it is really damaging and it's gross.

Yeah it's the easy way out and for some people who arent addicted to it, it's the way out of an insecurity that has been bothering them for who knows how long and the gateway to being finally happy and accepting yourself fully. There are always extreme cases and people who become addicted to stuff but as I said above already, you can get addicted to virtually anything. It's not right to expect surgery or botox or fillers of anyone but if that person wants it then that is literally nobody else's business and people who cant differentiate between "this is me, natural" and "this is them, the result of a lot of surgery" may be the one with the self-esteem or mental issue and should take care of themselves first instead of shooting against people who want and get surgery. 

Wanting cosmetic surgery is a mental illness? Now I've heard it all... it can be addicting yes as we have surely seen many times but what can't.. you can be addicted to food, video games, drugs, sex you can get addicted to anything. Lana is a rich woman in LA.. She probably just wants it because 1. her baddie friends are clearly all getting it and 2. she might feel better about herself or just likes the look it gives her in general, who are we to judge when she is happy with it? 

Yeah it's the easy way out and for some people who arent addicted to it, it's the way out of an insecurity that has been bothering them for who knows how long and the gateway to being finally happy and accepting yourself fully. There are always extreme cases and people who become addicted to stuff but as I said above already, you can get addicted to virtually anything. It's not right to expect surgery or botox or fillers of anyone but if that person wants it then that is literally nobody else's business and people who cant differentiate between "this is me, natural" and "this is them, the result of a lot of surgery" may be the one with the self-esteem or mental issue and should take care of themselves first instead of shooting against people who want and get surgery.

Common sense!