Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Suddenly I love when she does covers. The Other Woman and DLMBMU found dead in a ditch.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Weird comparison. Cosmetic surgery doesn't really harm you like an eating disorder does. In some severe cases it does become a product of mental illness and it becomes an addiction, but most of the time people just want to get it for aesthetic purposes. People wanna change something about their face/body cause they think it'll look better so they get it done. It doesn't harm anyone. It's not really that deep most of the time. If it makes people happier and they get it done safely I don't see why people got a problem with it. 

It doesn't harm anyone? You do realize that surgery is a big deal, right? Every single surgery carries the risk of death with it. People--mostly women--are risking their lives to conform to an arbitrary standard of beauty. That's harmful. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

Why does Eclipse try so hard to be so exclusive, when Lana just announces whatever he "has" the following day? 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Same for hair, right?

No, hair I would consider the same as wearing clothes, piercings, tattoos people do it to look cool or for fun.

Calf, pectoral, abdominal, breast implants, nose jobs, bone shaving, hair transplants, beard transplants and whatever other stuffI think comes from bad mental health.

Male celebrities are only made fun of when they stink of piss and look like they showered in grease but someone like Lana can attend a bday party with her hair shining, her skin clear, wearing a long expensive looking dress and still gets shit on for not spending half an hour in front of the mirror trying to get her eyeliner right jfc

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

It doesn't harm anyone? You do realize that surgery is a big deal, right? Every single surgery carries the risk of death with it. People--mostly women--are risking their lives to conform to an arbitrary standard of beauty. That's harmful. 

With that logic you risk death with literally anything. Dying from a nose job is very unlikely.

qfrWuBl.png

People who are addicted to plastic surgery are mentally ill....I don't see what's wrong with it in moderation.