Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i doubt he has it, and i doubt those are real lyrics. (other than the first line)

he didn't even think Love song would be titled that. How could he have gotten his hands on it?

giphy.gif

i doubt he has it, and i doubt those are real lyrics. (other than the first line)

he didn't even think Love song would be titled that. How could he have gotten his hands on it?

It's possible they can be releasing it as a promo single within the next week. I don't think we're getting Fuck It I Love You/The Greatest until the album. Especially if Jack thinks The Greatest is the best track.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Considering I live 20mins by foot away from where the concert is in Paris, I'm even more confused dksjdksjd but that certainly doesn't make me want to live there less. The THINGS I would do to live there. But thank you a lot for answering!

There are so many venues actually IN the city so of course she picked the least convenient one to get to  :rip:  :rip:

That party dress lyric SCREAMS fake 2012 Lana lyric omg

In JUST Love Song she’s mentioned so far:

A car

Backseat

Baby

Going Fast

Party Dress

and we have one snippet of it, I’m kinda scared

the chorus is gonna be like, daddy, honey, honey daddy honey

ZKcaooE.png

Those BAR lyrics, i'm glad she reworked it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.