Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's interesting to see how we first reacted when we heard she was working with Jack Antonoff. But it really seems like they work together so well. Can't wait to hear the album and whatever they may work on in the future 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Eclipse: I inTerRuPteD mY hoOkUp tO leAk lAna LyrIcS

Lana: Let me just release a beautiful meaningful song to shut this mess up

I was neutral on Eclipse and his situation, but my god. Cool that you give little bits of info to maintain the hype, dude, but it’s another to act like you’re the only one deserving of gratitude when there’s plenty of other leakers who don’t constantly tease stuff just for the fuck and attention of it. It’s not your original content anyway. (And I hope he reads that- I’m annoyed af).

I think anything she posts that’s longer than a minute and you can only watch the full vid on IGTV is what doesn’t send notifications to people. I have all her notifications on and saw nothing about this new song nor did i realize she had posted an album trailer a few days ago (also thru IGTV b/c of length) and I found out about both just looking on here. So yeah i guess anything she posts that goes on IGTV we won’t know about unless we manually check her account! I wish Instagram would fix that if that’s the problem

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Wow I'm :wowcry:

It'd be nice to have it as stand alone single but I don't remember her doing that ever, so I think a deluxe version with the country songs would be really cute. But I guess the real option now is hoping for stand alone single? Because maybe it's a little late for deluxe versions and I don't want the others to delay  :teehee:

lana should release the 2 country songs + Looking For America as an EP

Oh that's a nice idea too

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

It'd be nice to have it as stand alone single but I don't remember her doing that ever, so I think a deluxe version with the country songs would be really cute. But I guess the real option now is hoping for stand alone single? Because maybe it's a little late for deluxe versions and I don't want the others to delay  :teehee:

Maybe something like SUMMER WINE or Chelsea Hotel no 2

OMG, tears in my eyes because I'm so sad about the shootings too and she put it into words so beautifully...this is SO MUCH better than Coachella. Absolutely amazing  :poordat:  :worship:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

With the album out in production already, she can't add the song on physical CDs / vinyls. It could be added to the streaming platforms... but it would be better as a standalone. It would have so much more impact. 

she said i think i’m gonna call it looking for america so hopefully she has plans to release it

has anyone pico linked it yet?

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif