Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

inb4 the snippets are up on some random retailer and thats where he got the lyrics from nsbsbsbsb

Definitely

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Eclipse has the record lmao

i really dont think he does

either his idea of superiority is having more knowledge about unreleased than others and is faking them or someone else has it and he got them from them

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Suddenly Bartender is my most anticipated track

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I didn't understand darling, what do u mean?

i was just joking around.  :toofloppy:  Lana deserves happiness as much as every starving child in Yemen, BUT after grazing the past several pages , i would say that those whose entire focus on the sacred grounds of Lanaboards.com is writing psuedo eloquent essays regarding their pseudo highbrow appraisal of Lana Del Rey's supposed artistic persona (and her ears' adherence to made up beauty standards) do not deserve happiness and should instead die cold, bitter, and lonely, forever repeating the past 6 months of relentlessly WAITING for Nomaam Fucking Cockhell to finally get released, in a loop like groundhog day.  And only once they realize that the world and everything in it does not exist only for the critical gaze of the western white male incel , will they finally be released from the curse to listen to Cardamom Grrrl in its full HQ glory :delicious: :brows3: :toofloppy:  BUT! IF THIS DOESNT HAPPEN BEFORE THE TIME WHEN THE SUN SETS ON THE 16TH ANNIVERSARY OF HONEYMOON SHE SHALL PRICK HER STINGER ON THE SPINDLE OF A SPINNING WHEEL AND FALL INTO A DARK AND DREAMLESS SLEEP FOR ONE HUNDRED YEARS!!!!!

must be the season of the witch

But where do those new BAR lyrics even fit into the song...

We probably have new production, the bridge might have changed, etc